Ivan Noel commits suicide

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Sully23

Re: Ivan Noel commits suicide

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Sure, but Malena has far more prominence than girl actors in any of his other movies. That's all I meant. She's not as important a character as her male costar but still has a significant amount of screen time.
If I compare it with another story from Otra Vuelta deTuerca 1985, Cristina Goyanes did have a lot of focus on that movie, although there is only a weak OT with her brother.
Unknown

Post by Unknown »   0 likes

The Allegations were probably true! He was a peadophile as I know first hand! He doesn’t deserve death
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Unknown wrote:The Allegations were probably true! He was a peadophile as I know first hand! He doesn’t deserve death
Agreed.

However, death was HIS choice. He made it clear in his suicide manifesto that he wanted to deal with the issues he was facing (accusations, whatever) in his own way, and on his own terms. He chose suicide rather than the possibility of having his name dragged through the mud, shaming everything he's accomplished and pending imprisonment.

It's a shame, for I feel as a peadosexual he never tried to hurt the impoverished children he worked with; he just happened to express his attractions too physically, and the laws caught up with him.

He could have stood his ground and fought but, again, he made the choice to take his own life.

kev.
movlova

Post by movlova »   0 likes

why did he do it?
pafin

Post by pafin »   1 likes

movlova wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:57 pm why did he do it?

some former boy actors accused him of pedophilia, without proofs. But he couldnt manage it anyway
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I deduce he took the easy way out because anyway he knew what was happening and if it were proven his career would come to an end and I think he was pretty sunk if evidence turned up, it's normal suspects tend to commit suicide for it.