Cinema, progressivism and politically correct; The extinction of OT movies.

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Airwolf

Re: Cinema, progressivism and politically correct; The extinction of OT movies.

Post by Airwolf »   0 likes

I wrote this article for Rich from what I saw, he is the only member who has a position on some issues that are discussed in FLM.

The first thing is that there are no conspiracies or anything like that, only a minority that lives thinking that man never went to the moon or there never was a World War II for this case, I don't think the show is considered child labor the show also needs children like the elderly if he art, sports, even modeling admire talent more than anything else, although theorists say the powerful also use children.

There is this great difference between Europe and the USA, I said before, these are art and not exploitation, as happened to Sally Mann, her works were merely artistic, it is the same with cinema, a story like Houndog can always be told because violence should not always be shown graphically (Dakota was never naked and the rest was the facial expression) for me I would like them to make history about those realities even if some don't want to do it.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

"There is this great difference between Europe and the USA", there "was" would be more correct. We have been ideologically invaded, poisoned, with no antidote found so far.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Airwolf wrote:I wrote this article for Rich from what I saw, he is the only member who has a position on some issues that are discussed in FLM.
You miswrote discussed for discontinued lol
Airwolf wrote:The first thing is that there are no conspiracies or anything like that, only a minority that lives thinking that man never went to the moon
Well, actually... :think
Airwolf wrote:There is this great difference between Europe and the USA, I said before, these are art and not exploitation, as happened to Sally Mann, her works were merely artistic, it is the same with cinema, a story like Houndog can always be told because violence should not always be shown graphically (Dakota was never naked and the rest was the facial expression) for me I would like them to make history about those realities even if some don't want to do it.
I agree that Sally Mann's work was very beautiful, and it was an appreciation of youth and life.

But at the same time, in a sense, you are taking about documentation of reality. This is kind of really interesting, and IMO it can only be for one of two reasons. First, increasing the awareness of what has/is happened/happening to more normalise things. That is, to take some satisfaction in people knowing that this attraction is out there and these actions happen. Second, preservation is really at the heart of gl; to see and experience the life of the girl, and what she has experienced - the more exclusive the better. Then to store it collectively, not the best idea and to the demise of many.

So, maybe it is an awareness issue you are refering to, but I don't know. It's good to question frustration sometimes. IMO.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I agree times change the world changes and society changes but in reality we are headed back 200 years.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:46 am I agree times change the world changes and society changes but in reality we are headed back 200 years.
Hopefully that means sooner or later things will be like they were in 70s and 80s again ;) let's just hope it's sooner rather than later.
I drink therefore I am