is this an OT film?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Ziggy Plock

is this an OT film?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Looking at the poster of this Czech movie, the girl seems to be OT, but... I've been known to be wrong....... ;) ;) ;) ;)
The actress might be older, but the character she plays,. probably isn't.

[Image]
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: is this an OT film?

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Marketa Lazarová (1967)

The title-character actress was 19 at time of film release. This is one of those highly-acclaimed international arthouse films I have seen but do not really remember.

This review gives some idea of the content:
https://thirstyrabbit.net/cinema/slavic ... oslovakia/
Ziggy Plock

Re: is this an OT film?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Merci La Vie, first arthouse film I ever saw, first week of going to uni, in the student cinema called ... Arthouse. I liked Gainsbourg then (a bit, she's not the prettiest....), but I hadn't seen any of her other films yet.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]