Again, some very odd TinEye result, pls advise

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Ziggy Plock

Again, some very odd TinEye result, pls advise

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Main question: from what movie is # 134 Cspnkt picture (see below) ???

According to this site, it might be from "Romance (1999)" but it could also be from "Diavolo in corpo {Devil in the Flesh} (1986)", or perhaps some other film.

The picture below seems to match the 2nd picture on the site above, which is labeled "< Romance >", but looking at the movie, that picture seems to be from a different movie???

A bigger SFW version is viewable when you CLICK HERE .....

[Image]
Last edited by Ziggy Plock on Sun May 01, 2022 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: Again, some very odd TinEye result, pls advise

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Main question: from what movie is # 134 Cspnkt picture (see below) ???A bigger SFW version is viewable when you CLICK HERE .....

[Image]
YIKES!!!

Your taste in 'cute' is dropping quick: This lookin' lika guy!! :shock: :evil:

[Image]
Li'l Annie Trany, maybe? :think

Sorry if itsa gurl, but ewwwww.... :cry:

kev.
Ziggy Plock

:onfire :icon_1dancingban :icon_idea2 Soooo not helping. Also, who said i thought she was cute? Also: let's see your missus then ....;-) Nah, I'm kidding.... I'm sure your missus is a supermodel...
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote::onfire :icon_1dancingban :icon_idea2 Soooo not helping...
Sorry, my response was just an arrogant-gut reaction to the pix.. You're right; not a damn bit-a help. Sorry.. :oops:

As neither is THIS post.. :shock:

Good luck in your searching.. :thumbsup

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I have seen both those films and the answer is Romance.

My question is, what do either of those films have to do with FLM? The leads for both are "old ladies," relatively speaking. I do not recall children in the movies and they are both aimed at an adult audience. Why are they HERE?

Peace.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

kev wrote:Sorry, my response was just an arrogant-gut reaction to the pix.. You're right; not a damn bit-a help. Sorry.. :oops:
As neither is THIS post.. :shock:
Good luck in your searching.. :thumbsup
kev.
I disagree, your 2nd post helped to mitigate the first. Which, on these interwebs, is always nice.
Upon close review that woman is a bit ugly. And a case might be made for her to be a man. So.... yah.
Night457 wrote:I have seen both those films and the answer is Romance. My question is, what do either of those films have to do with FLM? (...) Peace.
Did you and I, mention the, let's call it: the non-infallibilty of the TAC ... ? oh yes..

And likewise, a "I like 'em salami" to you too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :smile-l
Last edited by Ziggy Plock on Mon May 02, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

You can like whatever movies or hotties or lunch meat (?) you want and use any source of unreliable information as a starting point, but keep in mind that FLM is for films featuring children 16 and younger. IMDB gives pretty detailed information on both your movies. The publicity for these two has always focused on the explicit unsimulated sex. Softcore for the arthouse crowd, I guess.

P.S.: Sometimes I like corned beef. :?
Ziggy Plock

Again, never said I liked (or even saw) this movie.... This just about identification, and actually, I don't think that pic is from "Romance" because it is not on the list of all the other movies. If you have have proof, like a youtube video, let's see it?

Salami, I like 'em .....
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Ziggy Plock wrote:Again, never said I liked (or even saw) this movie....
I did not think you saw it but I thought (perhaps mistakenly) that there was something appealing or maybe just interesting about it for you. You know, like your feelings for salami? Because after all, why bother trying to find out the source of a picture in the first place unless there is something about it that catches your attention?
This just about identification
So in your view FLM is now a generic movie identification site, and not one devoted to a specifc type of movie? Again, I see I misunderstood. Sorry. I will keep that in mind.
I don't think that pic is from "Romance" because it is not on the list of all the other movies.
What list, TAC? The information and links in your first post do not mention TAC so I was not even considering that. There is this Korean site you linked where that picture is captioned "Romance" above a description of the film.

https://www-cine21-com.translate.goog/n ... r_pto=wapp

They are the ones who listed it, as part of the 2014 Cinevacance Seoul Film Festival with other movies including Brian DePalma's "Phantom of the Paradise." Is that movie on your list? It is quite entertaining, but I don't think it is right for either TAC or FLM. Anyway, the Korean site provides the starting point for further research.
If you have have proof, like a youtube video, let's see it?
Try using basic Google search. Take the info from the Korean site, type "Romance 1999" in Google, click on the Video tab, make sure you have Safe Search turned off, click Tools and pick a Duration that is Long (20+ minutes), then pick one of the results that is 1 hour 38 minutes or so (the full unrated length according to IMDB Technical Specifications) and scroll about 1 hour 14 minutes in. There's the scene. Varying qualities of video and some are even in the original French.

Do the same thing for "Devil in the Flesh 1986" but pick a version that is 1 hour 54 minutes (uncut IMDB length). There are multiple streaming versions you can scroll through to get an idea what the movie is about, or download it if you want.

I hope you don't think that I would actually trust my memory for movies I saw decades ago. I don't even trust it for movies I saw just weeks ago, ha ha! Given the choice of two movie titles it was pretty easy for me to guess what one I thought was correct, and then do the above procedure to scroll through a streaming video and find a scene. You used to be so dedicated to your research, and could even find out how many years, months and days an actress was when a movie started filming. That impressed me. What happened? The information is readily available for the taking, because here you have luckily hit on widely available movies and not something obscure and rare. It took me longer to type this post than it did to click your links and then verify the accuracy of my guess.
Ziggy Plock

Night457 wrote: So in your view FLM is now a generic movie identification site, and not one devoted to a specifc type of movie? Again, I see I misunderstood. Sorry. I will keep that in mind.
Nope, i don't think that about FLM.

if you misunderstood...idk.

Thanks for your trouble typing all that.

I'm strapped for time, like everyone, I guess.
[Image]