CAPS VIDS

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
User avatar
ARTHORIUS
Posts: 3709
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

CAPS VIDS

Postby ARTHORIUS » Mon May 29, 2006 4:11 pm  0 likes

GO INTO THIS SITE...
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/

AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE WITH THIS ACTRESS...IT'S DIFFICULT BUT TRY
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539741/ :heart

REPLY OK? BYE
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2922
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby kev » Mon May 29, 2006 5:27 pm  0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:GO INTO THIS SITE...
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/

AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE WITH THIS ACTRESS...IT'S DIFFICULT BUT TRY
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539741/ :heart

REPLY OK? BYE


Wow! Love the photo site! Nice collection of a lot of very nice 'coming-of-age' movies...

The actress in question is from the movie 'Lumikuningatar':
http://imdb.com/title/tt0091449/

[Image]

I believe she is Kiti Kokkonen [ http://imdb.com/name/nm1120705/ ], who was around 12yo at the time the movie was released.

Hope this helps.

kev.

PS: This movie was posted by Rich:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5184

:bigups

kev.
abree
Posts: 3
Likes:
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby abree » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:57 pm  0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:GO INTO THIS SITE...
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/

AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE WITH THIS ACTRESS...IT'S DIFFICULT BUT TRY
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539741/ :heart

REPLY OK? BYE

hi all. just got here and it seems like a really cool place.
does anyone have the donk link to this movie? most wanted please.
i'm going to check things out before i post anything to see what has been posted already and compare to what i have so i don't step on any toes.
please help if you have.
thank you,
abree
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2922
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby kev » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm  0 likes

abree wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:GO INTO THIS SITE...
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/

AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE WITH THIS ACTRESS...IT'S DIFFICULT BUT TRY
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539741/ :heart

REPLY OK? BYE

hi all. just got here and it seems like a really cool place.
does anyone have the donk link to this movie? most wanted please.
i'm going to check things out before i post anything to see what has been posted already and compare to what i have so i don't step on any toes.
please help if you have.
thank you,
abree


abree, welcome to FLM [it really IS a cool place! :) ], lotsa great movies here; possibly including 'Lumikuningatar', the movie you are asking for.

RE-read my post right ABOVE yours: I posted the link to Rich's post on this movie in the 'Unverified Info.' section of this forum.

If the link doesn't take you there, then just click back to the first page of the 'Forums' and go all the way down to the bottom and click on 'Unverified Info.' Look for the title 'Lumikuningatar (1986)'; it should be about the 4th title down [at the time I'm writing this....] and click on that.

Rich posted an ed2k link there and I've posted a couple of more [that I found from searching]. To be honest, MY links never seemed to go anywhere, so I finally deleted them.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer! :bigups

kev.
abree
Posts: 3
Likes:
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby abree » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:44 am  0 likes

kev wrote:
abree wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:GO INTO THIS SITE...
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/

AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE WITH THIS ACTRESS...IT'S DIFFICULT BUT TRY
http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539741/ :heart

REPLY OK? BYE

hi all. just got here and it seems like a really cool place.
does anyone have the donk link to this movie? most wanted please.
i'm going to check things out before i post anything to see what has been posted already and compare to what i have so i don't step on any toes.
please help if you have.
thank you,
abree


abree, welcome to FLM [it really IS a cool place! :) ], lotsa great movies here; possibly including 'Lumikuningatar', the movie you are asking for.

RE-read my post right ABOVE yours: I posted the link to Rich's post on this movie in the 'Unverified Info.' section of this forum.

If the link doesn't take you there, then just click back to the first page of the 'Forums' and go all the way down to the bottom and click on 'Unverified Info.' Look for the title 'Lumikuningatar (1986)'; it should be about the 4th title down [at the time I'm writing this....] and click on that.

Rich posted an ed2k link there and I've posted a couple of more [that I found from searching]. To be honest, MY links never seemed to go anywhere, so I finally deleted them.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer! :bigups

kev.

thank you for the welcome kev.
but i was refering to the movie on the 1st link. i believe the movie's name is "kino". i could be wrong about the name. i will check out the other movie though and thank you for the heads up on the links.
abree
abel
Posts: 528
Likes:
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby abel » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:21 am  0 likes

Well, no, "kino" is just the name of photofile file, where the picture in question is situated.
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2922
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby kev » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:40 pm  0 likes

abel wrote:Well, no, "kino" is just the name of photofile file, where the picture in question is situated.


Exactly, abel. And the name of THAT movie is 'Lumikuningatar', as stated in my first post to ARTHORIUS. That is a 100% 'for sure' as I have the movie on DVD, and I have been smitten by this girl since viewing it.

Hope you find what you are looking for. ;)

kev.
abree
Posts: 3
Likes:
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby abree » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:29 am  0 likes

kev wrote:
abel wrote:Well, no, "kino" is just the name of photofile file, where the picture in question is situated.


Exactly, abel. And the name of THAT movie is 'Lumikuningatar', as stated in my first post to ARTHORIUS. That is a 100% 'for sure' as I have the movie on DVD, and I have been smitten by this girl since viewing it.

Hope you find what you are looking for. ;)

kev.

sorry for the stupidy lol and thread space wasted. i did some research on the pics i was looking at and i believe the movie i'm looking for is calles "Angela".
User avatar
idler
Posts: 1107
Likes:
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby idler » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:19 pm  0 likes

Sigh. :think

@ abree

1. Scroll to top of this site.

2. Click on "Search".

3. Put in "Angela" to the Keyword Field.

4. Click on white "Search" - field.

5. Click on headline "Angela (1995)"

6. Click on ed2K-links. Movie will download - if you have installed an eDonkey - client, that is...
billanben
Posts: 1396
Likes:
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:00 am

Re: CAPS VIDS

Postby billanben » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:16 pm  0 likes

Panicking that they have something we don't !!!
I don't remember this movie

http://photofile.ru/users/harry7/1069526/21539742/

so anyway of finding out whether we have missed anything and if so what movies they are from ??

cheers

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest