Hounddog

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Re: The Hounddog

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

ON JULY 21 ON THEATERS IN USA OR IN EUROPE? :heart
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

filming was completed on July 21, 2006
ON JULY 21 ON THEATERS IN USA OR IN EUROPE?
Blimey, they dont waste much time then :)
dillingerx

Post by dillingerx »   0 likes

did anyone see the episode of CSI that dakota fanning was in? in the episode, her "parents" are killed, later on, they find out that her sister is actually her mom, and her father is actually her grandfather, basically, this guy raped his daughter, got her pregnant and was molesting his granddaughter (dakota fanning), to me this was probably the most disturbing csi episode. although there were no nude scenes or rape scenes, i think what was happening was made obvious, she was MUCH younger than she is now, from IMDB, it looks like the episode aired in 2000.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   11 likes

dillingerx wrote:did anyone see the episode of CSI that dakota fanning was in? in the episode, her "parents" are killed, later on, they find out that her sister is actually her mom, and her father is actually her grandfather, basically, this guy raped his daughter, got her pregnant and was molesting his granddaughter (dakota fanning), to me this was probably the most disturbing csi episode. although there were no nude scenes or rape scenes, i think what was happening was made obvious, she was MUCH younger than she is now, from IMDB, it looks like the episode aired in 2000.
Got it, saw it!

Here's the ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.49 Mb]

I don't know if it needs to be moved to it's own link, but I figured since it's such an isolated episode there really wasn't a reason to do so.

Pretty good quality, too:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

These caps are from THIS rip. (Not mine; found, but I've got it set to 'Release'.)

kev.
dillingerx

Post by dillingerx »   0 likes

wow kev, that was fast, good job. did you like it?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

dillingerx wrote:wow kev, that was fast, good job. did you like it?
Depressing, downbeat, but yes, I thought it was good. Neat to see Dakota in a very early role. And one that wasn't very flattering to her.

Fairly typical TV fare though, for this kind of show... (But I kinda like CSI...)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

WOW NOW I WILL WAIT TO WATCH :heart :heart :heart
ARTHORIUS

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415856

http://www.themovieinsider.com/m3691/hounddog

DAMN NO TRAILER YET AND NO MORE INFO AT MOMENT BUT I'VE READ THAT THIS MOVIE IS SUSPENDED FOR NO MONEY FOUNDS....IS TRUE?