I Need help Identifying some OT films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
lovecraft

Re: I Need help Identifying some OT films

Post by lovecraft »   0 likes

- French beach comedy/drama with a young girl of 12 years old in a supporting roll. In the first half of the movie she wears a 1-piece bathing suit. In the second half of the film, she gets off a boat onto the beach in a mono-kini. She is also seen a little later walking up to one of the main characters on the beach (still in her mono-kini) and laughing at him for some reason. This movie played a couple of times on TVA back in the late eighties or early nineties.
Sounds like "2 Enfoirés à St-Tropez", I'm 95% sure about that.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

lovecraft wrote:Sounds like "2 Enfoirés à St-Tropez", I'm 95% sure about that.
:clap Awesome! Thanks for the info. I've found 1 place where this movie is available for sale:
http://www.studiocanaldvd.com/fr/produi ... _23595.php

I like your odds of 95%, and I'd be willing to finance someone in Europe to buy it and post it here. It's almost twice as expensive to have it shipped to Canada, as it would be for someone closer to France. It may also be for rent in some European video store somewhere. (Hmmm, who do we know that lives close to France....)
lovecraft

You're welcome! And you'll be happy to know that I found some vidcaps of Stéphanie Billat from Deux enfoirés à Saint-Tropez, so you'll be able to confirm the movie by yourself:
[Image]
terry666

It says "download link expired or too many downloads". Can you share it on emule? Or use imageshack.us to post a image cap of her face. I'll know right away.
lovecraft

I'm sorry, I didn't know the link was inactive. I just uploaded the pic and removed the link, but I had to censored the pics first (see my previous post)
lovecraft

By the way, could someone please share these clips? I have only been able to download 2 of them...
What server are you using on eMule? I'm currently using DonkeyServer#2
terry666

YES! That's the movie. We gotta get this posted here!!!!! Where the heck to you get those clips?
lovecraft

I don't have the clips only these original 2 vicaps. They were taken from the Underaged nudity in film thread on the http://www.cndb.com/phpBB2/index.php forum

I thought I will be able to download some of your clips during the night, but unfortunatly not. So I'm asking once again: Could someone please share these clips, and please let me know which server are you using? Thank you very much in advance to whoever could help me!
terry666

I reshared all the clips for you.
lovecraft

Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas to you! (*and everyone on this board!)