Two Irishmen

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.

Re: Two Irishmen

Post by Guest »   0 likes

New version

Two *** were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in.. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one man digging a hole, the other filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, 'I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting in to your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?'

The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, 'Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the guy who plants the trees called in sick.'

Please replace *** with your nationality or gender.

I hate political correctness with a passion.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

willow wrote:I hate political correctness with a passion.
I love nasty *** ;)

(Replace *** with your favorite animal)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

iggii wrote:I know this is just meant to be light hearted but I find all racist jokes incredibly offensive, particularly these as I am of Irish descent.
Lighten up, fellow country-of-descent-man! (My great uncle came to America from Ireland, brought his parents over 2 years later and they had my grandfather. So I'm 3rd generation American..) I play in an Irish-Amercian Pub band and we do many Irish-themed jokes between numbers.. Like these [other than the list of offensive come-backs] they are light-hearted and inoffensive.

Stereotypical jokes were created because of noticeable commonalities within different cultures. Nowadays due to wokeness and oversensitiveness people are finding insult where it wasn't meant to be and these jokes are getting slapped with the 'racist' tag.

I doubt iggii will ever read this, though.. He posted his little fuss around a month or so after joining in 2010 and stayed a little over 6 more years:

Last active:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 am

So at least we know that he wasn't so offended that he left then and there.. I hope he's well and wish him the best wherever he is. Perhaps someday he might find his way back here and be in a better humor! :P

kev.
omg

Post by omg »   1 likes

Three ***, Paddy, Sean and Seamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard..

"Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87."

"That's nothing," says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Toole, it says here that he was 95 when he died."!

Just then, Seamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145!"

"What was his name?" asks Paddy.

Seamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."

:icon_1dancingban