What are your Top 10?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Ziggy Plock

Re: What are your Top 10?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:
Sully23 wrote:-Upton Girls
:lol:
If you mean UptoWn Girls, i really loved that one. Funny as hell .... "Swing doors!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just for you...

I found these on youtube which a fan uploaded, it's in nine parts but some got censored
Uptown Girls (2003) [zree ov naine] RIP Brittany Murphy Dakota Fanning
Uptown Girls (2003) [segs ov naine] RIP Brittany Murphy Dakota Fanning

Uptown Girls (2003) [safen ov naine] RIP Brittany Murphy Dakota Fanning

Uptown Girls (2003) [naine ov naine] RIP Brittany Murphy Dakota Fanning
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   2 likes

1 - Wrony
2 - Alice in den Städten
3 - It isn't Me, I Swear!
4 - Tom et Lola (this movie gave me diabetes)
5 - Manny and Lo
6 - Panic Room
7 - Petite Maman
8 - Něco z Alenky
9 - Lotta 1&2
10 - Madicken (the unedited show is obviously better)

Not in any kind of order, except for Wrony. <3
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Welcome to FLM, pistachio! Great list! I think you are going to like it here.
pistachio wrote:3 - It isn't Me, I Swear!
This was the only one in your list I did not know. Happily, I found it here:
[REL] C'est pas moi, je le jure! (2008)

I will definitely be checking it out, so thank you!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Cool list, pistachio. There are many I recognize and have been keen to watch someday, and there are a few, like Alice in den Städten, that I was unsure about but your list gives me the desire to finally give them a try. I have heard good things about Wrony but I still have yet to watch it!
Ziggy Plock

pistachio wrote: Madicken (the unedited show is obviously better)
The wut wot vut whát now?!?!? Can you perhaps release that unedited show? That would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Sully23 wrote:2. L'ecole - I wish they would make stories about boarding schools.
Did you see that movie ..... called BOARDING SCHOOL (2018) ???

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3606106/?re ... ing Jerins is a total hottie, 13 at the time of filming. Fully clothed, of course. She's the lead actress but the focus is more on the boy, whose character is ...... ambiguous.

Also, Nasstassja Kinski's movie Leidenschaftliche Blümchen (1978) aka Boarding School ???
She was 16 yrs 6 mo's 24 days old when filming began and 16 yrs 08 mo's 14 days old when it ended.
Marion Kracht was 14 yrs 8 mo's 12 days old when filming began and 14 yrs 10 mo's 03 days old when it ended.
Carolin Ohrner was 15 yrs 07 mo's 26 days old when filming began and 15 yrs 9 mo's 16 days old when it ended.
Véronique Delbourg was 17 yrs 11 mo's 9 days old when filming began and 18 yrs 1 mo's old when it ended.
They were au naturel

To name but two movies....
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
The wut wot vut whát now?!?!? Can you perhaps release that unedited show? That would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Doesn't have to because I already did - following up on previous releases - and I will keep sharing it until I die! In this thread:
[REL] Madita - the series (1979)

Madita is the German name for Madicken, but I released all 10 episodes in the original Swedish with English subtitles. I apologize for totally dominating that thread and making it so ridiculously long: I have great enthusiasm for the series. You can go to the END of the thread to read my "brief" explanation of the various versions in my response to pillowbaker, then go back to get the episodes. I was very limited in my bandwidth then and when I could get the episodes, so they are spread across several posts.

Of course ulozto has continued to upgrade the Czech-dubbed version, and some of the German-dubbed episodes are there also.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Did you see that movie ..... called BOARDING SCHOOL (2018) ???
I was able to see those movies that you recommended, they do not surpass Innocence, it has a mysterious touch and that narrative and more for me, boarding schools are like that where the girls are under 15 with white uniforms, that's why I thought, wow how beautiful it would be to see another theme very similar to director Lucile Hadzihalilovic.

Other boarding school movies such as Jane Eyre 1996 only had a brief step, Bilitis, the bad thing some actresses were adults despite it would be the world that was painted David Hamilton, Gritta vom Rattenschloß (1985)
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   2 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
The wut wot vut whát now?!?!?
The show is on dailymotion also, if you wanna give it a quick look-through.

But yeah, download it too. It's worth having.
Night457 wrote:I apologize for totally dominating that thread and making it so ridiculously long: I have great enthusiasm for the series.
More people ought to share your enthusiasm. :)

When I get a decent machine I'll help share these forever (as well as Pippi, Lotta, Ronja, etc).