What are your Top 10?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Ziggy Plock

Re: What are your Top 10?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:-Upton Girls
:lol:
If you mean UptoWn Girls, i really loved that one. Funny as hell .... "Swing doors!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote::( I know, Sully. They stop short of that good, sweet exploitation.
That was the reason why I watched over and over again, from the time she spied him in the shower until the climax moment I believed that Renner (at that time he was an unknown actor) was going to happen.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: :lol:
If you mean UptoWn Girls, i really loved that one. Funny as hell .... "Swing doors!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I laughed a lot seeing Dakota point the finger up, she did it more than anyone in the movies, I didn't understand why the Americans caused them offense.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
Sully23 wrote:-Upton Girls
:lol:
Just for you...
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Sully23 wrote:I laughed a lot seeing Dakota point the finger up, she did it more than anyone in the movies, I didn't understand why the Americans caused them offense.
because Americans are big fat hypocrites??? Saying 'Fuck' and sticking up your fingers is seen as very bad, but, you know, choking a black dude in a street execution, chasing a black guy and shooting and killing him live on Facebook and getting away with such openly modern lynching .... FOR MONTHS, is seen as .... NOT bad
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:(a belated) Welcome to the forum mister (I assume) Pillowbaker, and what a lovely top ten post!
Have you seen https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... t=geschenk "Stefanie's Geschenk'? You might like that one too. Maybe a little too weird for you. Check it out! And seeing your list what are your thoughts about City of the Lost Children and Le tout nouveau testament
Do you own most of the movies, downloads or maybe even disks?
:!: The film poster of sweet Stefanie holding a medieval weapon of mutilation is great. Never heard of Stefanie's Geschenk, but I will certainly watch this, considering though I admitted I enjoyed Le Necro and Les Diables, you say this one may be too weird. ;) Many thanks for your kind words and suggestions. I am most interested in getting movie recommendations from fellow members. I'll also put "Le tout nouveau testament" in the queue also.

My experience with The City of Lost Children was interesting. The director's works had received enough worldwide attention that I was able to watch this one on DVD where I live when I was still a teen, before I realized my appreciation for the films shared here. Perhaps it helped shape my interests more than I understand. European cinema was still new to me, but I was drawn to the description. So, I was enthralled by the dark setting, it seemed saturated with this exquisite gloom. The film sets portrayed this bizarre town with fantastic bewildering characters. I liked the main girl and her connection with the brute a lot, but I didn't quite make as strong of a connection with the gang of children overall. I remember being somewhat shocked at Krank's malfunction at the end, which was some heavy sci-fi level torture. I have rewatched since the movie and enjoy it, though I have found that I resonate more with characters whose experience is presented more personally, though City of Lost Children is still a lovely fantasy. The menacing twistedness reminds me of Time Bandits.

I am a data hoarder, the large majority of my collection is entirely digital. However, I do own a select few DVDs, some not mentioned in my list.
Rain, On the Doll (2007) (may be of interest to flm), Y tu mama tambien, The Ballad of Jack and Rose, AI, LDRKI, Mitt liv som hund, Temporada de patos (Duck Season), The Chumscrubber, and lol the Even Stevens Movie.

Thanks again!
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy Plock

pillowbaker wrote:On the Doll (2007) (may be of interest to flm)
Upon reading the description, I'm a leeeeettle unsure if it's really FLM-material, but you know, can you rip that DVD and share it via eMule?
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

On the Doll (2007): https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=26116

Low quality video in English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-X2sdNpLqk

720p English: https://ulozto.net/file/MgOuuZWIEQpx/on ... g2pTRlMN==

The youngest actresses in more than bit parts were apparently 20, maybe 19.

It does not look like FLM material to me either, but it is available! High quality versions dubbed in Russian or Hungarian can be found with Google search.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Upon reading the description, I'm a leeeeettle unsure if it's really FLM-material, but you know, can you rip that DVD and share it via eMule?
The actresses are likely too old for an actual release here though some may enjoy its subject matter. I'd be happy to rip and share the DVD, though higher quality HD versions may be readily available. Do you prefer the full DVD iso or some some other format?
Ziggy Plock

pillowbaker wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:Upon reading the description, I'm a leeeeettle unsure if it's really FLM-material, but you know, can you rip that DVD and share it via eMule?
The actresses are likely too old for an actual release here though some may enjoy its subject matter. I'd be happy to rip and share the DVD, though higher quality HD versions may be readily available. Do you prefer the full DVD iso or some some other format?
Thanks, but I've already got the Uloz version, which I compressed even more.
I should've said so sooner, sorry.
[Image]