[REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

User avatar
rmt@36
Posts: 475
Likes:
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:00 am

[REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

This is another Simone Buchanan movie I am looking for.

If anybody can help I would appreciate it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144401/

Thanks in advance for any help in finding this.
slimjim
Posts: 49
Likes:
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by slimjim »   17 likes

Finally located a copy if this. I saw it once as a child and liked it, but haven't seen it again until now. It's sort of like a Famous Five-type adventure.

I've left the trailer in at the end for Doctors and Nurses which has been posted elsewhere on the forum.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [797.48 Mb]

[Image]
User avatar
popdrome
Global Moderator
Posts: 2241
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

slimjim wrote:Finally located a copy if this.
Cool thanks! :dance :clap
Guest

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:dance Actually know this film - very amusing to watch and the girl is cute.
User avatar
popdrome
Global Moderator
Posts: 2241
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Queued for hours now - still not 1 source, not even a half.. what's up? :think
User avatar
idler
Posts: 1107
Likes:
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by idler »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Queued for hours now - still not 1 source, not even a half.. what's up? :think
You better realize that slimjim is Australian and has to work when it's night at the Amstel. If you want to dl from him over night, you have to wait for the night from April 24th/25th (ANZAC Day). All the people down under like New Zealanders and Aussies will be blocking the www to celebrate...hmm...Mustapha Kemal Aga? Field Marshal Sir William Riddell Birdwood, 1st Baron Birdwood of Anzac and of Totnes? :think
slimjim
Posts: 49
Likes:
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by slimjim »   0 likes

Just got home from work, changed the server I was connected to and a few people on queue for the file now.
Enjoy
User avatar
popdrome
Global Moderator
Posts: 2241
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

idler wrote: You better realize that slimjim is Australian and has to work when it's night at the Amstel. If you want to dl from him over night, you have to wait for the night from April 24th/25th (ANZAC Day). All the people down under like New Zealanders and Aussies will be blocking the www to celebrate...hmm...Mustapha Kemal Aga? Field Marshal Sir William Riddell Birdwood, 1st Baron Birdwood of Anzac and of Totnes? :think
Good heavens. Had no idea (nor slimjim = oz) so thanks for the explanation. :icon_thk
User avatar
popdrome
Global Moderator
Posts: 2241
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

slimjim wrote:Just got home from work, changed the server I was connected to and a few people on queue for the file now.
Enjoy
cheers! :dance
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 3518
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Mystery at Castle House (1982)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Just started d/loading this one...

I have it on VHS, but am now searching for the DVD. Until then, this wonderful release will suffice nicely!!

Many, many thanks, slimjim. G'day to ya!

Maybe you and 'ozdoggy' can pool resources and post some of the neat Aussie TV series that would be cool to have... 'Butterfly Island' with Mouche Phillips comes to mind. (Hell, even the TV movie of it made in '93!..) :onfire

kev.
Post Reply