donkeykog

[REL] A 2nd Chance (2011)

Post by donkeykog »   76 likes

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

A 2nd Chance

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2150139/
Maddy Cornell wants to be a top gymnast but lacks the self-confidence she needs to reach her goal. Rival gymnast Chelsea Smith is "Miss Perfect," and always seems to win the competitions. But with the help of new coach Kate, Maddy and her teammates try to overcome adversity for a chance to win a place on the National Gymnastics Team. As the competion heats up, the jealousy between Maddy and Chelsea becomes intense. Who will tumble their way to the top?
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.51 Gb]
Last edited by donkeykog on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donkeykog

Re: [REL] A 2nd Chance (2011) [Australia]

Post by donkeykog »   62 likes

For those needing a smaller file :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [759.25 Mb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, donkeykog. Looks nice. :D
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   0 likes

thanks donkeykog, looks very interesting :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks for the upload. 8-)

I was thinking about buying this but have a question,the larger file I see is a vob. Is that a direct extract of the dvd or is it a rip that you used vob as the container? :?:
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Are you asking if I found it and converted it to vob? no. The smaller .mp4 was made from the vob. using Handbrake which some great FLMer turned me on to ;)
Is that a direct extract of the dvd or is it a rip that you used vob as the container?

Isn't it a rip either way? I am not quite understanding?

Its my understanding when you rip something you have a choice of what to put it in. I may be missing knowledge you can share. Hypothetically, of course, as I would never pirate a movie. :D

Whoo Hoo 300th post! :D This one came out with a wimper, as I wanted to save it for a release, but forgot :(
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

donkeykog: I think what he wants to know is whether the vob is untouched, ie. exactly as it is in the DVD, or whether it has been compressed further by you.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Well hypothetically, if a person used a product such as Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate and downloaded a copy of the product using all the settings that read when Xilisoft read the source. Making sure the container was vob, when saving as, isnt that direct? Or is there another container one would save as for it to be the real thing?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I meant was this uncompressed and unchanged/converted. I downloaded the vob but thought the playback was a bit odd such as too high a bit rate, not variable or something similar and the file is a bit small as well. Most original dvd files are over 3gigs. :?:

Dvd decrypter will combine all vob files into a single one, uncompressed and unchanged. Meaning exact copy of the video file from the dvd minus menus, extras and such. ;)

Upload how you want. it is appreciated. Handbrake rips are usually great if you configure it right. 8-) I am not asking you to share with us the actual dvd just wondering if the dvd is going to be a clean playback considering I want to buy it. I like this film and if blu-ray were out I would have already bought it. :D
siman1

Re: [REL] A 2nd Chance (2011)

Post by siman1 »   0 likes

Re upload please