[REL] Balala the Fairies: The Magic Trial (2014)

pissedoff143

[REL] Balala the Fairies: The Magic Trial (2014)

Post by pissedoff143 »   27 likes

Balala The Fairies The Magic Trial

Subtitles: Forced Cantonese
Language: Chinese

In My own words: Although it may not be your cup of tea (or what ever beverage you prefer), I liked the cover enough, that I had to look on the inside. It's your typical, kindergarten to 3rd grade genre. It was very hard to find, and to get. The Chinese don't seem to be the "Sharing type" as opposed to other countries.
I felt the girls worked the costumes much better than the adults. Not too hard to follow, but at My age, I really don't need to follow the story. The visuals and cultural differences are the interesting aspects.
There is a long running series, both animated and non-animated. Both in My opinion don't carry their weight for entertainment purposes, especially when they are compared to this updated version. This is a pretty new release. Both figuratively and literally speaking.

Discription: (Translated by Google)
Majestic (Zhao wheat ornaments), Miyuki (Liu 黛希 ornaments) to participate in the fifth grade magic fairy exam, sincerely touched by the magic fairy Wang (Wang Hui ornaments), given the opportunity to re-test, but do not pass or be punished, They are assigned to the magic fairy Library clean.

Powerful magic fee dopa (Cui 倓 ornaments) located seeking to enter the human world go out to destroy, control girls Miu Miu (Yang favorite ornaments), blackmail Majestic, Miyuki and so give up magic ...... lost three mana cost dopa, in Battle process, fortunately play Prince (Xu ornaments) timely appear for rescue, three talent remains intact, but the black elves fee dopa also took the opportunity to escape. Magic fairy king commands amusement involved in the search fee dopa, and remind the little blue (Chen Yuwei ornaments), Majestic, Miyuki trio - fees will be unwilling to give up dopa.
Spoiler:

Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 955 MiB
Duration : 1h 19mn
Overall bit rate : 1 690 Kbps

Video
ID : 0
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5
Format settings, BVOP : No
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default (MPEG)
Codec ID : XVID
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Bit rate : 1 491 Kbps
Width : 688 pixels
Height : 368 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.85:1
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.236
Stream size : 843 MiB (88%)
Writing library : XviD 62

Audio
ID : 1
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Codec ID : 55
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 192 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 108 MiB (11%)
Alignment : Split accross interleaves
Interleave, duration : 80 ms (2.00 video frames)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [955.20 Mb]

[Image]
[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Balala the Fairies: The Magic Trial (2014)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

pissedoff143 wrote:The Chinese don't seem to be the "Sharing type" as opposed to other countries.
The Chinese government puts tight controls on their internet, though I do see quite a few downloaders from China in my queue. :think

Thanks, pissedoff143, nicely done release.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3416008
pissedoff143

Post by pissedoff143 »   0 likes

Thanks. Anything else from China, let me know. From my experience, they have shitty search engines. If you know the movie, and the correct spelling (Chinese simplified) you will find it most definitely, but if you don't you will end up with a 1000+ crappy U-Tube videos. I feel the search engines are designed to ward off complaints with regards of "Pirating" a term coined by the movie industry, which I refuse to use. Sharing is what it is.

Did grab a small array of children's TV shows. Some of the older ones look good and will start to grab then when time permits. Western culture seems to have polluted the ways of their culture, like it has in other parts of the world. Very upsetting when you go into, say a Italian site, and it's nothing but crap, and I do mean crap, from our corner of the world.
Darkmaster006

Post by Darkmaster006 »   0 likes

Hey, thanks a lot!