Windows 10 'God Mode'

All hardware and software related discussion topics here. Advice, discussion and opinions on either topic are welcome.
Warg

Windows 10 'God Mode'

Post by Warg »   0 likes

I just found a cool little trick to get all Windows settings and system actions on one click. It's called the 'god mode' and seems to be known already since Windows 7 but to me it was totally new. I searched but couldn't find it here either ...

To activate it you have simply to create a new folder on the desktop and rename it to .{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} (don't miss the leading dot, without it it doesn't work). The folder symbol will then change to a system icon. On clicking it you'll find a list of all the settings and actions you can possibly need classified in categories - no longer searching through menus ... :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Windows 10 'God Mode'

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

You can get the original Control Panel by pressing Windows-R (for the Run command), then entering "Control" without the quotes. Windows 10's settings menus are retarded, and whoever thought hiding the scrollbars was a good user experience needs to be publicly shamed, if not horsewhipped.