svtplay.se

All hardware and software related discussion topics here. Advice, discussion and opinions on either topic are welcome.
elche2000

svtplay.se

Post by elche2000 »   0 likes

There's a lot of cool shows at svtplay.se but unfortunately I can't download any of them. Can anybody help me.
starfish21

Re: svtplay.se

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

elche2000 wrote:There's a lot of cool shows at svtplay.se but unfortunately I can't download any of them. Can anybody help me.
be more specific,what in particular would you like to download ?

if you want to download them yourself you'll need the software installed,realplayer will do that.i can certainly download from the site but all i can see is loads of news reports and documentary like clips,i dont fancy trawling through hundreds(thousands?) of clips to find something of interest. ;)
elche2000

starfish21 wrote:
elche2000 wrote:There's a lot of cool shows at svtplay.se but unfortunately I can't download any of them. Can anybody help me.
be more specific,what in particular would you like to download ?

if you want to download them yourself you'll need the software installed,realplayer will do that.i can certainly download from the site but all i can see is loads of news reports and documentary like clips,i dont fancy trawling through hundreds(thousands?) of clips to find something of interest. ;)

Well, for example I am interested in this show: http://svtplay.se/t/122298/dubbelliv

There's other stuff that might interest some of u but nothing too important at http://svtplay.se/c/96251/barn
elche2000

I can watch almost all of the videos on the site but I can't download them. If you really think RealPlayer can do that, i will try it.
starfish21

realplayer has a setting that automatically prompts you to download webpage video,but i`m not too sure about flash video which is the likely format on this site.
i suggested realplayer because it has a free version,i`m sure one of the guys here can recommend something better.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:( The firefox plugin DownloadHelper does not work.

Found this: http://mcchrystals.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... -svt-play/

Swedish: Rip SVT Play
July 16, 2009
SVT may be the best television channel in Europe. Advertising-free, with cultural ambitions, and with high quality entertainment also from non-English speaking cultures.

SVT Play is yet another proof of how proud we should be over to pay TV license. But how do you download movies from there? How to convert SVT Play an AVI that can be saved for future use? It's actually quite easy - you do not even need to download any software that rips the stream movie (and otherwise the clock clean Firefox tällägget Video DownloadHelper can surely bet right here).

1. Select the clip you want to fill up the bottom, for example, an episode of the brilliant drama series The New Land.

2nd Click the "Settings" button to the right of the video pane. At the bottom you will then see the word "Link to external players."

3rd Right-click on the link labeled "Windows Media (asx)" and select "Copy Link Location" (that is, copy the URL to the. Asx file). You will now have a link like http://media.svt.se/download/mcc/vision ... 3_tote.asx

4th Go to site Media-Convert. Select the "Conversion From Url".

5th Paste the URL of your SVT-clip in the "File", select an Output Format (suggested. AVI) and click "OK".

6th Now start Media Converter to download the clip from the SVT and convert it. This sometimes takes a while, but you can choose to fill in your email address to receive an email once it is finished with a link to the file.

And there it is finished! Now you can enjoy the SVT-clip, how long you want, share it to friends or upload it to YouTube. Sometimes I have been involved in Media Convert are unable to reach SVT's server, and sometimes the clip I had downloaded only been half as long as the program, but mostly seems it works!
elche2000

Unfortunately this doesn't work either. The Firefox plugin must be out of date.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:bigups Using a mac, firefox, page source, quicktime and wmv component - LOL - I could download all 6 episodes of Dubbelliv so far as Quicktime movies (.mov). They are each 100 MB in size. Six more to come until April 2010. Soundtrack is of course Swedish.

If there is more interest, I could share them.
So please let me know if there is enough interest.

Dubbelliv - Swedish TV - Girl is Amanda

Amanda and Alex have a fling at once. Yet nothing is said about emotions, but it's just a matter of time. Then something happens that changes everything. Amanda's dad and Alex mom becomes a pair! We follow Amanda and Alex as they try to solve the puzzle with every other week accommodation.

[Image]
elche2000

willow wrote::bigups Using a mac, firefox, page source, quicktime and wmv component - LOL - I could download all 6 episodes of Dubbelliv so far as Quicktime movies (.mov). They are each 100 MB in size. Six more to come until April 2010. Soundtrack is of course Swedish.

If there is more interest, I could share them.
So please let me know if there is enough interest.

Dubbelliv - Swedish TV - Girl is Amanda

Amanda and Alex have a fling at once. Yet nothing is said about emotions, but it's just a matter of time. Then something happens that changes everything. Amanda's dad and Alex mom becomes a pair! We follow Amanda and Alex as they try to solve the puzzle with every other week accommodation.

[Image]

I am very interested in these episodes. I was trying to download them but I have windows 7 and firefox and that doesnt seem to work. I would be happy if you or anyone else could upload these episodes and the following of course.
starfish21

there is a button on the page that allows you to switch to external player(installningar),it then gives you the choice of flashplayer or windows media,i choose wm,as soon as i do this my browser offers to dl this,i have IE and i have 'internet download manager'
so it is easy for me.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [87.64 Mb]

here is the index page in english

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... =&ie=UTF-8

i noticed that some of these clips can only be viewed from within Sweden.