Reel Boys

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.

Re: Reel Boys

Post by Guest »   0 likes

mimzy - and others... some good news you have given, thanks. Especially about the Ukraine hosting...

http://torrentfreak.com/fbi-ifpi-teach- ... es-110902/

The Ukrainian officers, thirty of them, who attended this $125,000 workshop told the ambassador that the majority of Police stations do not even have computers! The world has to be very careful of these Americans and their quest to not only control what people download but also control who provides the downloads or links to them... from what I read, I understand that the Ukraine do not have the authority to shut down providers... well, they have to be careful because the USA will pass legislation of some sort to be able to shut them down for them.
I remember there was a big kerfuffle about some Free Trade discussions that were going on between the USA and Canada (I believe this time it was about timber), and the Canada negotiator told the USA that the WTO would probably let Canada continue their "supposed" subsidies... the top lawyer and negotiator for the USA (a smarmy and arrogant young man with a shock of red hair) said to the Canadian reporter - right on air in a live newscast - "That doesn't matter or make any difference, as we will just rewrite the legislation until we win." Talk about moving the goalposts...! And this is what they aim to do in all the countries of the world as far as file-sharing is concerned.... move the goalposts until they win. It's very disheartening and also frightening about the amount of control they wish to have..