[REQ] Petit (1996)

billanben

[REQ] Petit (1996)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117328/

Plot Outline: After a heavy nights drinking, a newly wed man wakens up as a child.

Looks interesting - mentioned on CIC
Quickone

Re: [REQ] Petit 1996

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

hehehehe Been done before (Tom Hanks flick)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

quickone wrote:hehehehe Been done before (Tom Hanks flick)
Are you talking about Big? That was the other way round - an 11y old boy wakes up as an adult. ;)
Northern

Post by Northern »   0 likes

up

I'm also looking for this telefilm.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

If you are up for registering at TheNextThing, you can download the film along with English subtitles

https://the.nextthing.club/showthread.p ... =tt0117328
Northern

Post by Northern »   1 likes

Thanks
tommythewolf

Re: [REQ] Petit (1996)

Post by tommythewolf »   0 likes

is it safe resigter your email
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

tommythewolf wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:03 pm is it safe resigter your email
If you are asking about the.nextthing.club, then it is as safe as using your email to sign up at FLM. You sign up with your chosen username and password, and if I remember right you get a registration approval link at your email address. Then you never have to use that email again, unless you sign up for notifications of some sort or are foolish enough to forget your password. (Write it down and keep it stored safely away.)

HOWEVER, for pretty much every site that I sign up for I use a FAKE email. There are free limited-use anonymous email services available (do a Google search) that are great for sites that demand an email address for registration, which is just about all of them. Once you have registered at the site, you can close or abandon the email account if you wish.

NO ONE online needs to know who you REALLY are, unless it is a site like Amazon where you are going to pay for something with credit card. There are NO monetary transactions at the.nextthing, everything is free just like at FLM. They do not want your money or your identity, they just appreciate privacy and want to protect their board from troublemakers.

the.nextthing.club is a FANTASTIC site, highly recommended. I am a lurking member there, because most of my online time is spent here at FLM. Make sure you read their posting rules, which are stricter than FLM's rules. They are incredibly well organized and anyone who decides to post had better not mess with their system, ha ha!

DreamScape, have I accurately represented the site? Is there anything you wish to clarify or correct? I am perfectly prepared to retract anything I said if it is wrong.
tommythewolf

Post by tommythewolf »   0 likes

thank you