[REL] Der Nanny (2015)

User avatar
ARTHORIUS
Posts: 3711
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

[REL] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ARTHORIUS » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm  2 likes

Welcome to my new post...i've search this if there's before and no results...so here it is ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4201004/

[Image]

Storyline

Young industrialist Clemens Klina doesn't have time for his children and accidentally hires a man who actually came to him, seeking revenge, as a nanny for them.


Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

With Paula Hartmann as Winnie Klina

[Image]

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKNqouvH2_I

And movie various versions

HD Rip

Format: AVI
Rip: HD-Rip
Video: XviD, 720x304 (2.35:1), 23.976 fps, 1510 kbps avg, 0.288 bit/pixel
Audio: AC3, 48.0 KHz, 256 Kbps, 2 ch
Size: 1.37 GB

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ESKq/U4ohRXmuw

BD Rip

Format: MKV
Rip: BD-Rip 720p
Video: MPEG-4, AVC, 4160 Kbps, 1280x544
Audio: AC3, 2 ch, 256 Kbps (русский)
Audio 2: DTS, 6 ch, 1509 Kbps (немецкий)
Size: 4.57 GB

http://www.rutor.org/torrent/467211/nja ... ip-720p-l1

Enjoy, your friend ;)

Art!!!
Last edited by ARTHORIUS on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2987
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby kev » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:42 am  0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:...And movie various versions

HD Rip

Format: AVI
Rip: HD-Rip
Video: XviD, 720x304 (2.35:1), 23.976 fps, 1510 kbps avg, 0.288 bit/pixel
Audio: AC3, 48.0 KHz, 256 Kbps, 2 ch
Size: 1.37 GB

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ESKq/U4ohRXmuw ....

Art!!!


You've been a busy beaver lately, Mr. ART!! :) I'm having a little trouble with this d/load, however.. :(

Is this a d/load of the movie? I'm unable to extract the rar without a password.. I've tried:

cloud.mail.ru and Облако@Mail.Ru

but neither of those seem to work.. Any help you can offer will be appreciated. :thumbsup

kev.
User avatar
ARTHORIUS
Posts: 3711
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ARTHORIUS » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:55 am  0 likes

Ops sorry kev i forgot to add the link for BDRip, is in torrent way...hope this work for you...And however all files was in cloudmail...i try to add in another host...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ptguardian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:18 am  0 likes

Here is 720p blu ray rip. It has original German and a Russian audio track option.

https://torrentz.eu/43a642591be745c335a ... 0b4bc89506

;)
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2987
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby kev » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:38 am  0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Ops sorry kev i forgot to add the link for BDRip, is in torrent way...hope this work for you...And however all files was in cloudmail...i try to add in another host...


Thanks, ART. However another link is not needed. The link you DID post to the cloud mail [ https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ESKq/U4ohRXmuw ] requires a password to extract the file once it is downloaded. You didn't post a password and I can't figure out what it could be. That's what I was asking for... (A password.)

(The 4GB file is a tad large for me, especially for an unknown movie.. The 1.37GB would be perfect; yet there's that sticky little problem with the pw...)

None the less, as I forgot to mention in my first post: Thank you for all the work searching FLM'ish movies and posting your findings here. A BIG :thumbsup!!

kev.
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ptguardian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 pm  1 likes

720p blu-ray rip confirmed. Good quality, the kids have reoccurring scenes throughout.

Here are some matching English subtitles, also confirmed.

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... r-nanny-en



Sample

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
.
User avatar
ARTHORIUS
Posts: 3711
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ARTHORIUS » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:14 pm  0 likes

kev wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:Ops sorry kev i forgot to add the link for BDRip, is in torrent way...hope this work for you...And however all files was in cloudmail...i try to add in another host...


Thanks, ART. However another link is not needed. The link you DID post to the cloud mail [ https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ESKq/U4ohRXmuw ] requires a password to extract the file once it is downloaded. You didn't post a password and I can't figure out what it could be. That's what I was asking for... (A password.)

(The 4GB file is a tad large for me, especially for an unknown movie.. The 1.37GB would be perfect; yet there's that sticky little problem with the pw...)

None the less, as I forgot to mention in my first post: Thank you for all the work searching FLM'ish movies and posting your findings here. A BIG :thumbsup!!

kev.


Yeah i am very busy and sometimes forgot to put all...accept my really apologize...

password to rar archive!

HRHbKa1469

And i always in search for new stuff so sometimes i put nothing sometimes i put 4/5 movies at time because maybe 1 day i don't found nothing maybe 1 day i found some movies and i am excited and i want to share with you all ;)

ptguardian wrote:720p blu-ray rip confirmed. Good quality, the kids have reoccurring scenes throughout.

Here are some matching English subtitles, also confirmed.

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... r-nanny-en



Sample

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
.



Thank you very much ptg :thumbsup now it can put in "REL's" ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ptguardian » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 pm  0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Thank you very much ptg :thumbsup now it can put in "REL's" ;)


Not yet, still needs to be shared on the mule. I went for the bigger file and sorry but too big for me to share out considering I have my own rips I am currently releasing. Surely some kind soul will oblige us soon enough.

.
User avatar
popdrome
Posts: 1536
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

[REL] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby popdrome » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:21 am  8 likes

ptguardian wrote:still needs to be shared on the mule. Surely some kind soul will oblige us soon enough.


Now, where are the kind souls these days? :lol:
dear admin: please throw it in the [REL] section.

happy to oblige, filesize decent enough;

file info in spoiler:
Spoiler:

File: Der Nanny (2015).[HEVC.aliptes].mp4
Size: 1.63 GB
Format: QuickTime/MPEG-4/Motion JPEG 2000 format
Chapters count: 12
Stream count: 4
Duration: 01:50:19
Bit rate: 2119 kb/s
Meta info:
compatible_brands: isomiso2mp41
minor_version: 512
creation_time: 2017-12-29 05:44:03
major_brand: mp42

Stream 0
Type: video
Codec: Unknown codec
FourCC: hev1
Duration: 01:50:19
Width: 1280
Height: 544
Sample aspect ratio: 1:1
Display aspect ratio: 40:17
Frame rate: 23.98 fps
Bit rate: 1939 kb/s
Meta info:
handler_name: VideoHandler
creation_time: 2017-12-29 05:44:03
language: und

Stream 1
Type: audio
Codec: aac
FourCC: mp4a
Duration: 01:50:19
Bit rate: 164 kb/s
Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Sample format: s16
Channel: 2
Meta info:
handler_name: Stereo
creation_time: 2017-12-29 05:44:03
language: deu

Stream 2
Type: subtitle
Codec: dvdsub
Meta info:
handler_name: SubtitleHandler
creation_time: 2017-12-29 05:44:03
language: eng

Stream 3
Type: subtitle
Codec: Unknown codec
Meta info:
handler_name: SubtitleHandler
creation_time: 2017-12-29 05:44:03
language: eng



Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.63 Gb]

- popdrome
- HELP SHARING. KEEP IT SHARED -
User avatar
ghost
Site Admin
Posts: 3604
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] Der Nanny (2015)

Postby ghost » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 am  1 likes

Thanks popdrome. Thread moved to REL ;)

Return to “Germany”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests