[REL] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

Post by kev »   2 likes

Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall

Synopsis:
The nine year old Larissa lives in the Luneburg Heath. She is in the clique "The Timies", which is devoted to historical events and facts. In this summer holidays, Larissa's cousins from Berlin are visiting the Luneburg Heath for the first time. From now on, Emma more and more realizes that she disposes of a mysterious talent. By touching antique objects she is able to look into the past of these things. Will they be able to find this treasure? And what has this shining crystal appearing in Emma's visions to do with it?
Pix:
[Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Came across this at Uloz.to.. :icon_specool
https://ulozto.cz/!3s8DScKnXRbC/timebre ... dvdrip-avi

It's also on DVD at Amazon.de:
https://www.amazon.de/Timebreakers-Such ... mebreakers

What else can I say about it, not having downloaded it yet? :think It looks/sounds like standard fare family oriented material, but DAMN!! the girls are pretty cute!! (EVEN the chubster! ;) ) :heart :heart :heart

ALSO:

It looks like there's a sequel that's going to be released in September:
Timebreakers und die rätselhaften Grabzeichen (2018)

[Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Looks like a cute franchise.. I'd watch a couple more years of these gals!! ;)

kev.
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

The girls are looking good, but it looks like a bit like a simple TV Production. But well, it looks like it was also relased in some selected cinemas in 2016. Part 2 was running in 2018 on 26 Cinemas in Germany. That's not so much, but I read on the official Page, that this movie is a "No Budget Production".

Anyway, I will give it a try in the future and put that on my List on amazon to buy.

Official Page: https://globalplayer.wixsite.com/timebreakers/

Here is a simple Trailer of the movie without any spoken part...

A video from the Premiere:

And just for fun... I found from one of the actress a remake of a very old German song from Cornelia Froboess (1951) about a lake in Berlin where you can swim:
Larissa Felber - Pack die Badehose ein
Song Text (Translated)
Spoiler:

Pack your swimsuit
When you're sitting in school, sweating over your books
And the sun is shining, you want to be outside
When school is finally out, the children go home happy
And little Klaus calls after little Hans:

Pack your bathing suit, take your little sister
And then we're off to Wannsee
Yes, we'll cycle like the wind through the Grunewald forest
And soon we'll be at Wannsee
Hey, we'll be in the water like little fishes, that's fine
And only your little sisters, no, she doesn't dare to go in.
Cause we have to be home by eight

"Shall we go to the movies tonight and see Tom Mix?"
Little Fritz asked me, I said "You're kidding!
Look at the sky, blue as far as you can see.
I'm going to Wannsee and I don't care about Tom Mix."

And then we're off to Wannsee
Yes, we'll pedal like the wind through the Grunewald forest
And soon we'll be at Wannsee
Hey, we'll be in the water like little fishes, that's fine
And only your little sister, oh, she doesn't dare to go in

Hey, we'll swim in the water like little fishes, that's fine
And only your little sister, oh, she doesn't dare to go in
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote:..Anyway, I will give it a try in the future and put that on my List on amazon to buy. ..
Thanks for bumping this [REQ] Nasuada, I had completely forgotten about it.

Unbelievably, after checking both Amazon.com and Amazon.de; neither have it for sale at this time, DVD or otherwise... :shock:

Since it's been awhile since I even thought about this feature I decided to check uloz and see if the link was still there, and VIO'LA:
https://ulozto.cz/file/3s8DScKnXRbC/tim ... dvdrip-avi

(Oddly enough this file claims to be a 'DVD-rip'.. :think)

I'm sure I downloaded this when I first posted about it so I'm surprised that I never [REL]'ed it. Oh well, I'm getting it now and I will be sure to check it out and post in the next day or so. (Not that anyone seems to care.. :lol: This thread has been 'dead-in-the-water' since I posted it back around 2 1/2 years ago on Aug 03, 2018..)

Thanks again Nasuada for breathing some life into this thread... :bigups

And thanks for the heads up on the video. Seems like that is a VERY popular song [as there are a LOT of covers of it on YouTube], and she does a good job with it. At her age, right then, she makes slightly chubby look really cute.. :heart If you can, please post it in our 'Music Videos' forum. (I see you just posted about Milana Star (Russia) and some of her videos.. :heart)

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

Post by kev »   13 likes

Awwright!!! Here itit's:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.02 Gb]

I've watched a bit of it. Definitely low-budget, probably shot on video. But Larissa Felber who plays Larissa is cute and spunky as hell!! (That's a GOOD thing... ;) ) She even has a shower scene where her mom's boyfriend walks in on her and they ain't got no shower curtain.. :shock: (She kind of reminds me of a young, 'Little Miss Sunshine' Abigail Breslen but with smaller front teeth... ) :lol:

Her cousins aren't half bad either. :)

The file itself is pretty low quality; 720 x 304, and the picture blown up on my TV is a bit soft focused.. :( But not so much that it's unwatchable.. :)

((Oh, and YAY! :roll: ..There's at least one music video montage as Larissa is traversing the countryside in a horse-drawn carriage. :heart Keep your insulin shots close by; this one will probably put you into a diabetic coma.. :mrgreen: ))

kev.
bandersnatch

Re: [REL] Timebreakers - auf der Suche nach dem geheimnisvollen Heidekristall (2016)

Post by bandersnatch »   4 likes

thanks kev.
You are right with your "low-budget" but kino.de https://www.kino.de/film/timebreakers-a ... tall-2016/ talk of a NO-budget sponsored by parents and sponsors of the region.
on tube you can find 2 outtakes
Like this post to see ed2k links  [22.94 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [24.82 Mb]

in 2018 there was start of the second film: "Timebreakers und die rätselhaften Grabzeichen" - can try to get it.
for music videos they use the name "magical kids" - seems there is a sponsoring by their school.I'll post it in musicvids

There is also a facebook site https://www.facebook.com/timebreakersfilm

stay well and thanks to all
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

kev wrote: Unbelievably, after checking both Amazon.com and Amazon.de; neither have it for sale at this time, DVD or otherwise... :shock:
It's regular listed on amazon.de, but only with 3 DVDs left in Stock. Amazon
I have also some other sources where you can buy it in Germany. Write me a PM, if you need.
[Image]