[REL] Puppylove (2013)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Puppylove (2013)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   2 likes

Due to my problems for me is REL (i've the file) but i put this until anyone no d/l the movie and share.
About this my new work put this but imdb says belgian, french, switzerland and luxembourg so the admin can put in the properly section.

[Image]

Storyline from imdb

At 14, Diane is an enigmatic teenager and a loner. She is busy bringing up her little brother, Marc, and has an intense relationship with her father, Christian. The appearance of Julia, a young charismatic and emancipated English girl, in her neighbourhood turns Diane's everyday life upside down. Diane, who wants to break the bounds of childhood at any price, goes through the most dramatic experiences of her life in the space of six months. The closer she is to Julia, the more she turns her back on morality, paying no attention to the consequences or the limits of her desires.

Screens

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

The file is here...french DVD rip

http://u1401701.letitbit.net/download/6 ... 3.avi.html

Cya :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

Re: [REQ] Puppylove (2013)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

stars Solène Rigot
she was 21 when she made this, http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... rev=search

doesn't automatically disqualify this,because she plays a 14yo, up to admins,looks interesting though,i expect it'll take about 7 hours to download.
there is a smaller version on torrent,i'll check it out.
starfish21

well!.... i watched it,and have to say it's quite definitely the filthiest movie on FLM,and it does qualify for here,there is a lot of sex and nudity,including a tasty scene where she walks naked into the boys shower at school.she's very believable as a 14yr old.
Well done Art.
i got a smaller sized version from torrent,no subs,so i'll wait for Art's one to complete and look for subs.
:D
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:including a tasty scene where she walks naked into the boys shower at school.she's very believable as a 14yr old.
Yeah, when I was in school, it was quite usual for 14yr old girls to walk naked into the boys shower :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:
starfish21 wrote:including a tasty scene where she walks naked into the boys shower at school.she's very believable as a 14yr old.
Yeah, when I was in school, it was quite usual for 14yr old girls to walk naked into the boys shower :lol:
It was like that at my school too but somehow I was always absent the days they did it. :think
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   77 likes

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

At 14, Diane is an enigmatic teenager and a loner. She is busy bringing up her little brother, Marc, and has an intense relationship with her father, Christian. The appearance of Julia, a young charismatic and emancipated English girl, in her neighbourhood turns Diane's everyday life upside down. Diane, who wants to break the bounds of childhood at any price, goes through the most dramatic experiences of her life in the space of six months. The closer she is to Julia, the more she turns her back on morality, paying no attention to the consequences or the limits of her desires.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2311526/

Trailer with English subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgiilJDQnew

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

and the ones Photofucket wouldn't allow.....

[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [638.62 Mb]

:D
Last edited by starfish21 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Puppylove (2013)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

So i've passed the exam? Lol :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

[Image]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

screens added to earlier post
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

[Image]

This scene remember me another movie

KIDS

it's similar do you remember it? lol

and about "kids" of 1995 i've found a footage of backstage...i think it's a rare pic...too bad was not included in the final movie

[Image]

if i remember well the girl remain with bra...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL