[REL] Science Fiction (2002)

Rich

[REL] Science Fiction (2002)

Post by Rich »   16 likes

Science Fiction (2002)
Finally it's happend a great Belgian movie thats equal to expensive Hollywood productions. SCIENCE FICTION is a children's movie but it looks like a grown up movie, this is Danny Deprez his second movie as a director.

The story is about a young boy that frequently has to move from country to country. He only knows that his parents they're job has something to do with micro biology. After eavesdropping on them he is convinced that they are aliens from another planet. Or is this just childlike imagination?
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Language is German, thanks to ghost for the info ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [794.86 Mb]

;)
Rich

Re: [REL] Science Fiction (2002)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

hmm, it was filmed in Belgium where German is one of the three 'official' languages used there ;)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Rich wrote:hmm, it was filmed in Belgium where German is one of the three 'official' languages used there ;)
Yup, true, but it is a belgium movie, and original it's dutch spoken,
so guess this german version is dubbed or something?

(we all know they use their german voices instead of subtittles,
because it's cheaper and safer to spread around (costs for broadcasting)
as allmost every german chanel is on satellite and free,
so they can't be sure how many viewers they have to pay rights for....
not on topic i guess, just some info)

But enjoy the movie, has some great reviews in international press
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Could somebody please share this? I only need 20MB to finish this. I have been downloading since February and the message comes up that since I have been downloading that it has never been seen complete.

TIA
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Reshared.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Got it. THANKS!!!

I will share this for a little while since there were a couple others trying to download this as well, though they did not have as much of it as I did.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

The English subs are verified. Type in -47 seconds on the subs advance in vlc player - and a number of subtitles are missing, especially at the beginning - but other than that, they work fine.

And thanks for the subs. It will make watching the movie much more enjoyable :clap

Post by Guest »   4 likes

Thanks FLL and vidman - this was quite a nice little movie with a good story but a confusing plot until the end. I did not like the little girl who hung out in the trailer - the way she rudely teased and abused the new boy at the school dining hall! If I had been the boy I think I would have slapped her up and down a good one!
I use the KMPlayer for most of my viewing and had a heck of a time trying to resync the subs to -47secs! I gave up in the end and took the downloaded subs into a neat little program that can deal with these sort of stupid problems, Aegisub, and in a couple of seconds resynced the whole .srt file so that it works.
I have made the resulting .ass sub file, (.ass stands for Aegisub Advanced SubStation Alpha subtitle file), available in my shared folder if anyone wants it. It worked really well in KMPlayer, but I have not tried it in VLC or AlShow yet - but it should work OK.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [55.7 Kb]