ID: 3566265426
Port: 14999
Hash: 94DBC1E2D80E8D23CEA593ED59B56F92
Last seen wednesday 03-09-2008 01:32:27

I hope ghost wasn't to fast! :think
emuler

Re: [REL] Du Sel Sur La Peau (1984)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

No, I see him now, but he is being difficult. :bigups I'm actually going backwards in his queue. :(
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The complete source has disappeared one or more times every day, but so far always comes back. Could just be they disconnect frequently and get a new IP address. So far it's been about 10% downloaded a day, so tomorrow might be it. :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Lol!!

I'm getting there too, slawly but shawly... ;) 80-something MB's to go! :pray

Actually having the same problem with my 'What Katy Did' link: Red for awhile then pops up blue, loads when it feels like it for a few measly MB's and then goes red again... Geeze I hope these movies are worth the wait. :think

So close now though, that if it's still blue when I head out to work I might just go ahead and leave the PC on all day...

kev.
emuler

Well, now that we've got it, time to start whining for English subs. :bigups Maybe someone can translate from the hardcoded French subs. :pray
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Well, now that we've got it, time to start whining for English subs. :bigups Maybe someone can translate from the hardcoded French subs. :pray
This was one of the films I tried Subrip's hardsub feature with, and got nowhere. My plan was to rip the French subs, machine translate them en masse, and then hope someone here who spoke French would fix it up. That would be 10 times easier than doing the subs from scratch, but alas it wasn't feasible without retyping and timing everything, which is extremely time consuming.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Is there a way to change this from a divx file to avi or mpeg?

I tried burning a DVD with DVDSanta and I ended up with a DVD that had sound but no image for the entire movie... :(

I tried d/loading AVS Video Converter 6 from a site called 'AVS4U' and at the time of d/loading there was no indication that it was a 'trial program'. Once I installed it and tried to run it however it advised me that it was INDEED a 'trial program' and it would leave an 'AVS' watermark in the centre of my file... :wall

It also automatically directed my browser back to it's website with an ad for the ACTUAL ['Registered'] program running $49 for a year and $59 for unlimited usage.. :eyecrazy

Very SCAMMY acting company, if you ask me.. Needless to say I immediately UNinstalled it, and to shiite if I ever plan to use anything from that company!! :naughty

Is there a program [similar to DVDSanta] that produces DVD's from divx files, or a 'Video Converter' program that is legit and works good?

Any help would be appreciated... :pray

Thanks in advance...

kev.
emuler

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks. Will try VSO, then....

Tried 'Any Video Converter', but it produced an image twice as small as the original... :(

Damn...

Thanks emuler for the pointer, and thanks to loverboy for the link!

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Have you tried changing the file extension to .avi?
That works for me. Simply change .divx to .avi, and it will be treated like one.