[REL] My Queen Karo (2009)

loverboy

Re: [REL] My Queen Karo (2009)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

panda1 wrote:From "pattness" :

deleted hotfile.com links... ;)

:icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban
No, it's not from "pattness" (whoever/whatever that is) it's popdrome's rip released as a direct download & doesn't need to be here! :wall
I watched this last night & it's a great movie..........shame the half-wits feel obliged to latch on to the thread!
Once again, many thanks popdrome! :thumbsup

lb
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great response guys. thanks and glad you liked it. :bigups
congrats with 1250 posts loverboy! ;)

direct links (which are technically VERY INdirect links, because I did not put any files there)
have been removed thanks FLL!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

pattness is a member or lurker here who often gets our releases from eMule (or in this case maybe usenet), uploads them to a filehost, and posts them on a Russian board. Which is perfectly OK, because that board's standard policy is to post films and clips as direct downloads.

But, panda1, FLM's standard policy is to use eMule, and direct download links are not allowed. In practice, sometimes links are left alone, usually because that's where the file came from in the first place (and one of our members then went and downloaded it and put it on eMule for the rest of us here). But that's not the case with this release, so the links were deleted.

Please don't add direct download links to a new release again. People who need such links can get them from the other board.

By the way, I got the files from Usenet and am helping to share them on eMule.
miih

Post by miih »   1 likes

FLL wrote:Please don't add direct download links to a new release again. People who need such links can get them from the other board.
For old releases are none problems with direct download links, ok?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

miih wrote:For old releases are none problems with direct download links, ok?
No, not allowed there either, unless there are no eMule sources for the film. And usually asking for a reshare here works to produce eMule sources.

This board has been around more than six years, long before filehosts came on the scene. Most of the releases here in the early years are still on eMule. They may be slow, but they are there, and if they are not it is relatively quick and easy for someone here to reshare. Direct download links are much less durable. I am not saying they are a bad thing - I use them a lot myself - but the FLM admins have decided posting them here as a matter of routine is a bad thing for this board.

Besides, Googling or websites like FilesTube are easy ways to find direct download links. There are a gazillion boards and blogs out there specializing in them.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

http://www.binsearch.info/viewNFO.php?o ... 94&server=

For those that would like the DVDR this has been released to a.b.boneless/a.b.nl about 6 days ago.
According to the nfo, extras & crap have been stripped but the video is untouched & comes complete with Dutch, French & English subs.

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

dvdr also available by 2lions group http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5773677 ... Lions-Team :cool

:)
jitentibrewala

Post by jitentibrewala »   0 likes

:icon_1dancingban

thnkxxxxx
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for this long awaited film, popdrome. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   77 likes

This is the "Making of" video from YouTube mentioned at https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =10#p34824 so it doesn't disappear forever...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [68.42 Mb]