[REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Rich
Posts: 2821
Likes:
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:00 am

[REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

1000 Rosen (1994)

[Image]
Adaptation of the stageplay by famous Austrian playwriter Gustav Ernst about the inhabitants of a small industrial town with a big iron plant and the violent consequenses when the factory is sold and closed. Directed by Theu Boermans. With: Marieke Heebink, Jaap Spijkers, Bert Geurkink, Marisa van Eyle, Marianne Rogee, Hannes Demming, Tessa Lily Windham. Awarded with Grand prize of Dutch film 1994 for Best Actress, Best Actor and Best Film.


unsure of the screen time the girl gets :think not many screenshots around

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109005/

thanks :)
User avatar
popdrome
Global Moderator
Posts: 2241
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hadn't even heard of this one.
The poster's beautiful! :eyecrazy
User avatar
ARTHORIUS
Posts: 3717
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Starting a search with words like matthijs van and theu boermans and i've found this...don't know is the same movie...

[Image]
FLL
Posts: 2191
Likes:
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Starting a search with words like matthijs van and theu boermans and i've found this...don't know is the same movie...
Really?!? You can't tell? The pic has the film's name and director right there, and it's not "1000 Rosen". Easily confirmed with IMDB.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117174/
BizarreLoveTriangle
Posts: 1627
Likes:
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:Starting a search with words like matthijs van and theu boermans and i've found this...don't know is the same movie...
Really?!? You can't tell? The pic has the film's name and director right there, and it's not "1000 Rosen".
LOL. And it seems to be a boy movie :wall
User avatar
ptguardian
Posts: 4479
Likes:
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Found a few pics and a possible stream but it won't let me connect. I don't want to reconfigure my proxy just to check. Maybe someone else can succeed?


http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/films/u/a257695b ... 17a2a8db8/


[Image]

[Image]
User avatar
Triela
Posts: 73
Likes:
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

One of my longtime missing movies! :(

Tessa Lilly Wyndham (at 12 years, 2 month's and 9 days old by release date) is one of only four Dutch girls who did underaged nudity in a mainstream movie. The others are:
Akkemay at 14 yrs 08 mo's 03 day by filmdate
Abbey Hoes at 15 yrs 03 mo's 16 day by filmdate
and
Marina de Graaf at 16 yrs 11 mo's 14 day by filmdate
I suppose there are many more, but I haven't found them so far
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 1012
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Triela wrote:
Tessa Lilly Wyndham (at 12 years, 2 month's and 9 days old by release date) is one of only four Dutch girls who did underaged nudity in a mainstream movie.
I find no record in the film there is a scene, perhaps it is the fact that I have not yet seen the movie, not even photos.

Anna Franziska Jaeger doesn't count as a Dutch actress?
User avatar
Triela
Posts: 73
Likes:
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:42 pm

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Triela wrote: Tessa Lilly Wyndham (at 12 years, 2 month's and 9 days old by release date) is one of only four Dutch girls who did underaged nudity in a mainstream movie.
I find no record in the film there is a scene, perhaps it is the fact that I have not yet seen the movie, not even photos.
It's the usual, and overused bath tub scene, she's being bathed by the grandparental unit (vmail)
Sully23 wrote:
Triela wrote: Anna Franziska Jaeger doesn't count as a Dutch actress?
It's the usual bath tub scene, she's being bathed by the grandparental unit (vmail)

Given her name, even Tessa Lilly Wyndham might not be Dutch, but some type of Anglo.... ???

Anyways, iMDb says:
"Anna Franziska Jaeger was born in December 1996 in Brussels, Belgium as Anna Franziska Jäger.
"
So, I don't knów, but being just 190 years independent from dodgy Dutch-land, I guess the Belgians would be somewhat miffed if you called them "Dutch". Especially them Flemish types (Also... FOOTBALL!) Other, rather dire, no-no's of this kind: Never call Norwegians "Danish", or Canadians "Americans", or New Zealanders "Aussies".....
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 1012
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REQ] 1000 Rosen (1994)

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Anyways, iMDb says:
"Anna Franziska Jaeger was born in December 1996 in Brussels, Belgium as Anna Franziska Jäger."
RFF lied to me.
It's the usual, and overused bath tub scene, she's being bathed by the grandparental unit (vmail)
I just need to see.
Never call Norwegians "Danish", or Canadians "Americans", or New Zealanders "Aussies"
I do not like to be called 'American' since America is a continent and not a country, although Trump does not like the idea.
Post Reply