[REL] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010) [Norway]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
katzenjammer

[REL] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010) [Norway]

Post by katzenjammer »   1 likes

[Image]
Kings of Oslo is a documentary that tells of the final year of primary school. What's up? Yes, what actually happens at school when you are between 12 and 13 years, energy bubbles and you go from being at the height of his childhood to be young and ready for adulthood?

Ruseløkka school is situated a stone's throw from the castle, has the smallest schoolyard and children from all over the world. We meet the students in 7 class in large and small everyday dramas of friendship, conflict and how they meet the "Norwegian" challenges 17 May the great skiday. We'll see how students think and relate to each other, their families and the community they live in? focusing on key themes such as inclusion, bullying, friendship and solidarity. It's not about students who do not want to learn, or teachers who are helpless in relation to the growing diversity? Here, children have plenty to give, if you meet them where they are and trying to get to know them on their terms.

It's good to see a movie that is not problem-oriented. The film is in many ways the children's voices, and shows how children, if you give them the opportunity, resources with important thoughts and experiences. We believe both adults and children can benefit from watching this movie and recommend it to anyone who is curious about how it is to be a child in Norway today. (SAVE THE CHILDREN)

This film should be shown in schools and movie theaters in all countries, including Germany. It has much to offer. We hope the film will find a wide audience. It should - and will be - talked about by many. (NORDIC FILM DAYS, Lübeck)
(Google translated)
http://www.oslokino.no/incoming/article407227.ece
Genre: Documentary
Nasjonalitet: NOR
Regi: Elsa Kvamme

Medvirkende: 7. Klasse på Ruseløkka skole, og særlig Ayan, Elias, Haadi, Michael, Klara, Mina og Tora, og lærerne Øystein Haugsbø og Brite Karine Mulelid
Lengde:1 t. 3 min.
Filmbyrå: Coriander
jezevex

Re: Kings of Oslo / Konger av Oslo (2010)

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Trailer:
Last edited by jezevex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ptguardian

Re: Kings of Oslo / Konger av Oslo (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

There are several Nordic shops that have the dvd. It has been out for a while. The year is 2010 by the way. ;)

Sorry no rips found as yet

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2304715/
Toast

Re: [REQ] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010)

Post by Toast »   4 likes

Both versions have English subtitles.
Last edited by Toast on Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Great, Toast! Thank you very much!!
jezevex

[REL] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010)

Post by jezevex »   14 likes

Thanks Toast, I'm RELeasing the untouched mkv made from your iso:

[Image]

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=34791

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.40 Gb]
Toast

Re: [REL] Konger av Oslo AKA Kings of Oslo (2010) [Norway]

Post by Toast »   1 likes

I know it's all eMule here, but atm this is the only way I'll be able to share with you. Hope it's ok to do it this way and sorry for the inconvenience.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Toast wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:19 am I know it's all eMule here, but atm this is the only way I'll be able to share with you. Hope it's ok to do it this way and sorry for the inconvenience.
It is more than just OK, it is very much appreciated!

It's a fact that Mega links download faster than eMule for most Interneteers. (Like Mouseketeers, get it?) They just can not be relied upon to be available in the future. Emule allows many people to reshare files free and easily upon request. Still, we must realize that some just can NOT emule. Some don't want to try, it is true, but there are others who used to emule for years and now can NOT due to technical limitations, and they are very disappointed by this. Those who need the Mega link should get it while it is available.

The only real hard sharing "rule" now is that a movie is not a RELease until it is shared on eMule. We are grateful for anyone who chooses to share in whatever way they can.
Toast

Post by Toast »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:41 am It is more than just OK, it is very much appreciated!
That's good to know.
Night457 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:41 am They just can not be relied upon to be available in the future. Emule allows many people to reshare files free and easily upon request.
Oh I totally get that, I used to be an avid eMuler years ago.
Night457 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:41 am The only real hard sharing "rule" now is that a movie is not a RELease until it is shared on eMule.
So if I share a movie (with Mega links) which isn't listed, do I just add a [REQ] prefix then?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Toast wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:21 am Oh I totally get that, I used to be an avid eMuler years ago.
Great! (Sorry you can't emule now.) I can respect anyone who has made an honest attempt at emuling, and you were there long ago. (Before I ever heard of it!) Some potential members just don't want to try, and they generally move on. For most people I believe emule will work, and it seems to be ISP dependent.
So if I share a movie (with Mega links) which isn't listed, do I just add a [REQ] prefix then?
Yes, in the case of Documentaries and Music Videos. For fiction features and shorts, post in the appropriate forum in the REQUESTS (by Country) section by scrolling further down the main Board index page, AND use the [REQ] prefix. When someone shares a working ed2k link for the movie, an AdminiMod will move the thread to [REL]ease.

If a movie is already RELeased here and you have an upgrade that can be shared on a streaming site or by direct-download, then it goes in the existing RELease thread.