[REQ] Hit and Miss (2012) TV Series

kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Hit and Miss (2012) TV Series

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hit & Miss

Synopsis
imdb wrote:HIT AND MISS is a high concept and ambitious new series that follows Chloë Sevigny as Mia, a contract killer with a secret: she's a transgender woman. Mia's life is sent into a tailspin when she receives a letter from an ex-girlfriend dying from cancer revealing that Mia fathered a son eleven years ago. Faced with a difficult decision, Mia becomes the guardian to a new family forcing her to mix her killer instincts with her newly developing maternal instincts. HIT AND MISS tells the story of a lethal killer at the heart of a troubled family and how all of their lives will be dramatically changed forever.
Has anyone seen this series? Season 1 was just 6 parts, and I don't know if they've started airing season 2 yet..
I've found a number of ed2k files, but is it worth d/loadiing?

My main [and possible FLM] interest is Roma Christensen, though from what I can tell, it seems she's only in 2 episodes..

Pixl:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image] :heart

:think

kev.
plonkah

Re: [REQ] Hit and Miss (2012) TV Series

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

it is a fantastic series courtesy of the very talented Paul Abbot (Shameless). Hugely entertaining, stars the wonderful Chloe Sevigny (Kids) as a hit girl with a real twist. The kids are quite important to the story, but the acting, sceneplay and location filming are superb. Highly recommended - can be downloaded on Sky if in UK.
starfish21

Re: [REQ] Hit and Miss (2012) TV Series

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

this looks quite good,i can get this.

[Image]

dvd of series downloading right now.