[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Pieces and Parts (2018)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Lol..

You beat me to the post! I told you she was a busy little kid! She's been cranking out a bunch of shorts and videos since 2015... :shock:
AND it doesn't look like she [OR her parents] shy from the edgier side of cinema. ;)

Looking forward to seeing THIS film and anything else she has to offer in the future.. :pray

RL has been busy these last few days as I was preparing for a move [that I've decided against], so thanks again, ghost for bringing this to our attention!!

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:AND it doesn't look like she [OR her parents] shy from the edgier side of cinema. ;)
I guess "edgier" is one way of putting it. LOL
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Do not even imagine Jodie Foster in that outfit offering 'services' to De Niro

Mathilda (Natalie Portman) came to mind and surely more than one conservator must be smoke

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Sully23

deadman wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:39 am I'm pretty sure he means Pieces and Parts, which was filmed in 2017 but has yet to be released. They say it will be this year. I guess we'll see.
Unfortunately, this film disappeared from IMDB and in the credits the actress Lainee Rhodes and I fear that they have sent it to oblivion and it will never see the light, we will never know the plot, whether it is precisely the mystery of its disappearance.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:48 pm
deadman wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:39 am I'm pretty sure he means Pieces and Parts, which was filmed in 2017 but has yet to be released. They say it will be this year. I guess we'll see.
Unfortunately, this film disappeared from IMDB and in the credits the actress Lainee Rhodes and I fear that they have sent it to oblivion and it will never see the light, we will never know the plot, whether it is precisely the mystery of its disappearance.

You can still see the page here, courtesy of the Wayback Machine:

Pieces and Parts (2017)

Notice that it doesn't give a length for the film, and states that it's in pre-production. I think all they ever managed was pieces and parts of Pieces and Parts. They filmed a few scenes and took a bunch of pictures with Lainee in costume for their Indiegogo campaign, but never collected enough money to finish filming. Or it's possible shooting was completed but their funds ran dry before they could go through post-production. In that case finishing the film ended up taking a back seat to other projects and at some point they made the decision to just give up on it.

Maybe when I get back home again, I'll check to see what social media accounts Lainee has and try to ask about this movie. I seriously doubt they're going to have a copy of the finished film and send me a download link, but hey ... you never know. 8-)
Sully23

I guess it's about the financing of the delayed launch, some clips could still be seen on Vimeo, something very similar happened with this https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 685#p90685 filmed the same year but released in 2020, but on the director's Vimeo not as good as if he There will be no editing or scenes and I expect something similar.