[REL] Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef (1999) [Nepal]

Tiny Blondie

[REL] Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef (1999) [Nepal]

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef 1999 [Nepal]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
IMDb wrote:An aging chief's last stand, lessons for the new, and the education of a young chief-to-be played against harsh Nature in Nepal's Dolpo. When his son dies returning from Tibet's salt lakes, Tinle blames Karma, his son's friend, refuses to give Karma his blessing as the new chief, and organizes a rival caravan to take the salt to lower Nepal to trade for grain. He, a few old men, his son's widow, his grandson, and his second son, a monk, set out on the arduous journey. Fearing storms, Karma has led his caravan out of the village before the auspicious day ordained by the lamas. Tinle's group catches Karma's before the final pass; the two stubborn men lock wills with Tinle's grandson watching.
Tiny Blondie, these pix from your links uploaded without any problem. Use the Add image to post (hosted at postimage.org) button and it makes it easy to organize and upload pix, plus postimage creates a thumbnail and automatically creates a link inside your post.
Tiny Blondie

Re: [REQ] Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef (1999) [Nepal]

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

I wish I could, but using a customized configuration of the Tor browser that prevents the execution of many scripts (including javascript), then I have no choice but posting hot links. Even if the board is legal and its content as well, yet I don't want to take any risk in this time of Inquisition and persecution of CL. I like ontopic films but not as much as my freedom.

A javascript-free forum would help ;)
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef (1999) [Nepal]

Post by kev »   1 likes

Warg wrote:https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=30865

I found4 working eMule links:
喜马拉雅.Himalaya-l'enfance.d'un.chef.1999.BluRay.X264.AAC(5.1).720p.SDHF-NORMTEAM.mkv
Himalaya, l'enfance d'un chef (Fr-GB.1999)[720p]_Fr5 HD.2015-12-21_clo2.mp4
Himalaya L'enfance d'un chef 15 Décembre 1999 Karma Wangiel, Gorgon Kyap, Lhapka Tsamehoe Drame.avi
Himalaya - L'enfance d'un chef (1999).mkv
...AND a 1.7GB, 1024x576, hard-coded English Subtitled version is available on uloz.to:

https://ulozto.net/!pcb9avejS/himalaya- ... dvdrip-mp4

kev.