new here, please help!

Post any eMule-related questions and FAQ's here.
kcchiefsfan1982

new here, please help!

Post by kcchiefsfan1982 »   0 likes

I am new to this site. I have been around this hobby though for quiet a while!

now i use a lot of frostwire. But I have NO CLUE how to download stuff here! Every time I try to download .avi or whatever, the link shows that internet explorer cannot find it!

I am not new to divx, etc...but I just cannot figure this stuff out! Also i really want to see the unedited of madagascar...or whatever it is titled...i bought the movie once....though i think the more
edited version of it, but would lov e to see unedited....love the blonde in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways i look forward to learning how to use this damn thing and also contributing!!!!
FLL

Re: new here, please help!

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Welcome. I had to edit your message slightly, anything related to such stuff is forbidden here. :naughty

The links are eMule links. Download eMule from http://www.emule-project.net/ and configure it and when you click on a link it will be added.

There are messages here in the help forum and at the official site that will help you.

As to "madagascar"... I have no clue what you are talking about. :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Check Step-by-Step eMule Setup for lots more help.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

FLL wrote:As to "madagascar"... I have no clue what you are talking about. :think
I'm going to take a wild guess and say he was talking about this movie :think
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=1096
kcchiefsfan1982

ForAnAngel wrote:
FLL wrote:As to "madagascar"... I have no clue what you are talking about. :think
I'm going to take a wild guess and say he was talking about this movie :think
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=1096
yes, correct, that is the movie i was referring to :) thanks for your help guys!!
kcchiefsfan1982

how long should it take once i get a file on the transfer list to start actually downloading and not say "waiting" on the status....

....i am farmiliar with frostwire...but not this....is there a lot of times that no one is on to share that file?

please explain the best you can as to what I should expect. Thanks!
kcchiefsfan1982

when i test my ports with emule....i get the following message

TCP test failed! UDP test will not be performed.

not knowing much about computers...i really dont know how to open these ports or how to do whatever it is i need to do.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kcchiefsfan1982 wrote:when i test my ports with emule....i get the following message

TCP test failed! UDP test will not be performed.

not knowing much about computers...i really dont know how to open these ports or how to do whatever it is i need to do.
GO TO THE Step-by-Step eMule Setup LIKE I SAID. Until you do this, you're not going to be very pleased with eMule. If you run into a specific problem we'll try to help, but if you're not going to follow the directions we give you, why should we bother?