Re-starting

Post any eMule-related questions and FAQ's here.
ARTHORIUS

Re-starting

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

now i've 2 hdd of 1TB each one so i'm restarting to d/l movies and i'll put in the release folder...
So i forgot how to reshared...
Is possible to reshare only with a class of ppl? for exampre only guys of FLM with have FLM in the nick?
Suggestions?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Re-starting

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:now i've 2 hdd of 1TB each one so i'm restarting to d/l movies and i'll put in the release folder...
So i forgot how to reshared...
Is possible to reshare only with a class of ppl? for exampre only guys of FLM with have FLM in the nick?
Suggestions?
To share, just copy or move the files to your shared folder and click the "Reload" button on the Shared Files window. eMule will calculate the file hashes and be ready to go.

You can't really restrict who can download, you can only give people a friend slot. Most eMule versions only let you have one friend slot at a time, but mods like Morph allow more than one friend slot at a time. That's not always a good thing - I've found it's more effective to limit the number of files I have shared and/or only share files that have 10 or fewer other full sources. For instance, while I was downloading Let Me In, I had close to 900 people on queue, but I immediately unshared it and that went down to 350. Somewhere between 300 to 400 seems to work best for me. I don't delete those files from the hard drive, I move them to a folder that isn't shared so if/when someone requests a reshare I can just move them back.
ARTHORIUS

Re: Re-starting

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Ok thank you very much for these hints/tips ^^