[REL] Standoff (2016)

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

[Image]

Director: Adam Alleca
Year: 2016
Duration: 80 Minutes
Genre: Action /Thriller

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3703908/?ref_=ttmi_tt
Carter, a troubled veteran, has an opportunity for redemption by protecting a 12-year-old girl (Ella Ballentine) from a murderer after she witnesses a murder. Holding a shotgun with only one project, he engages in a physical and psychological warfare in a desperate struggle for the life of the girl.
The girl does what she should not do by taking photos of the murderer and not even this inverse of 'Leon the professional' still loves the dead girl.

Very beautiful
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
Sully23

Re: [REQ] Standoff (2016)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Oh Sully, sometimes I ask myself, if you're just too lazy to do a search before posting.
There are a bunch of links in eMule of this movie!
The only fair reason why I am very lazy is because I am not sure if every result I find in emule is reliable? if he is dead or active? as I showed on a screen I've still been trying to download Wifina
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Standoff (2016)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

What do you think what I did?? Loading every link and waited until I was able to create a preview of the movie in eMule!
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

@Sully23: Normally if you make a post you're interested in the movie yourself. So you download one version - and probably that with the best quality. At least that link you could give to make a release instead of a request ... :?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I wasn't even sure if this post would prosper, if they would move it to off topic or another site if they were really interested in the independent movie, it was good or bad
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Well, no risk no fun ... :lol: ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

If you think a film is off-topic, say so in your post and we can decide whether or not to spend any time on it. From past examples, how do we know you've even watched a film to find out whether it's off-topic or not? If you think it's off-topic, it probably is, so why post it? We like participation. We don't like having to do even the simplest legwork for you.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, Sully! Don't let always others do all the work! :icon_poke

BTW: The movie is really worth watching.

[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Sully:

Despite the problems with your initial post, and all the comments on doing some of your own legwork, your submissions (ESPECIALLY this film) ARE appreciated! Many thanks for bringing this movie to our attention. It looks like a GREAT find!!

Looking forward to watching this one. :thumbsup

Also a few files available at uloz:
https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=Standoff+%28 ... ype=videos

('Standoff' NOT to be mistaken with 'The Standoff'; a comedy released the same year. ;) )

Thanks again, Sully, for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks everyone else for the the legwork involved in bringing this film to FLM!! :bigups

kev.