[REL] Booky's Crush (2009) (TV)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Booky's Crush (2009) (TV)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i`ve got it.its back in my shared folder.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Well done starfish.....thanks for your efforts......all nice & blue now! :)
Let's give those that release a bit of slack occasionally........we've all had problems & made fuck-ups that we usually manage to overcome.
Group Hug? :heart

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   5 likes

just one more thing regarding willows comments,this movie along with the other booky film was posted in `A.B.THELOSTMOVIES ` only a month ago,
nzb file of booky`s crush for those with the means- Like this post to see ed2k links  [158.4 Kb]
am i the only one capable of downloading from newsgroups as well as rapidshare and bringing them here? which i do regularly,i doubt that very much.i cant be that much of a tightass.

sorry for the rant,probably shouldn`t post while still angry.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21, we appreciate your sharing, you're a major contributor. I'm not even downloading this but I'll still say thank you. If I have to take files offline or just clear some out so the waiting line isn't so long, then sorry about your luck, and I'd hope people keep the nastygrams to themselves because that would just make me not want to share. In spite of some unkind words, you went to extra effort to get this one back, and that's special. :icon_thumbup1
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

willow wrote::( no comment... was my first thought....That's what I call a tight a**.

..Yes, I'm really angry
I'm sorry, willow: You should have stayed with 'no comment'.. :icon_1whip

I understand your anger as I wasn't overwhelmed with the news either, but that doesn't excuse name calling.. (We would have never even known about this movie in the first place [at least not at THIS moment in time] had starfish not chosen to share it with us in the first place...)

This is the second time you've blown up at another member and again in an an 'uncalled for' fashion. Please check your anger at the FLM Home Page.

(Oddly enough you're beginning to remind me of the 'Guardian Rabbit' in the Monty Python movie 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail': You seem like a sweet little bunny, professing peace and love and 'let's all be nice' until you go for the throat... ;) )

Please bring back the 'Let's be nice' willow...

kev.

starfish, thank you for your efforts to bring this movie back to us. As has been stated your contributions are greatly appreciated!! I'll let you know when I complete this file.

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

patience is always the rule with emule. :cool all turned out good as it often does. perhaps if one is upset they should log out and call it a day. peace little rabbit

thank you very much starfish21 :thumbsup your efforts are always appreciated :thumbsup

:)
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy »   0 likes

I've made this movie for all of you in RS.

Enjoy with hjsplit

Admin Note: Rapidshare links deleted.

Full length: 85min.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I'm sorry starfish, should not have been nasty. Sadly it's true what kev is thinking, as peaceful I am, as nasty I can be. That's not an excuse, just good for you all and me to know.

I was thinking that the spirit of emule people would be archiving and sharing with patience. Sadly not everyone's habit. That's not criticizing again, it's just seeing the reality.

Hellboy, thank you for the rapid links as I trashed my partfiles - far more reliable this way. Thank you very much.

Will take a break from here - and just visiting as guest.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

no problem willow,apology accepted.
the issue arose because i stopped sharing a movie i believed had been completed by at least some of the other members.
i don`t know if there is a limit to the amount of data you can share,or what effect adding more and more files to the shared folder has on the current uploads,does the queue just grow infinitely?

i guess the best way to find out is keep on adding.
CaspianC

Post by CaspianC »   0 likes

What a lovely film, thanks for this! It was almost too cute, lol. You rarely see this kind of old-fashioned, heart-warming films.