[REL] Booky's Crush (2009) (TV)

loverboy

Re: [REL] Booky's Crush (2009) (TV)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

If you enjoyed this, don't forget Booky & the Secret Santa, released here....

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ight=booky

Unfortunately, it's thoroughly unsourced at present & might need a little bumpety bump. Alternatively, there are other slightly larger filesize rips elsewhere that would possibly offer better quality that might be worth considering downloading, especially if they could then be shared here.
Welcome to the forum CaspianC......enjoy your stay!

lb
CaspianC

Post by CaspianC »   0 likes

Thanks for the tip and welcome. I also noticed there's a third Booky film called Booky makes her mark but the kid actors are not the same as in the other two and they are much older. But the adult actors are the same?! It was actually filmed before the Santa and the Crush. I wonder what they were thinking...
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   15 likes

loverboy wrote:If you enjoyed this, don't forget Booky & the Secret Santa, released here....

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ight=booky

Unfortunately, it's thoroughly unsourced at present & might need a little bumpety bump. Alternatively, there are other slightly larger filesize rips elsewhere that would possibly offer better quality that might be worth considering downloading, especially if they could then be shared here.
Welcome to the forum CaspianC......enjoy your stay!

lb
Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.79 Mb]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

CaspianC wrote:Thanks for the tip and welcome. I also noticed there's a third Booky film called Booky makes her mark but the kid actors are not the same as in the other two and they are much older. But the adult actors are the same?! It was actually filmed before the Santa and the Crush. I wonder what they were thinking...
From our point of view I think they're to be applauded for coming to their senses with the later releases.
BTW.........shouldn't this be in Canada, not US?

lb
CaspianC

Thats true..

Btw, about Booky's Crush, does anyone know if the emule version has better picture quality than the rapidshare version that was posted above? It would make sense because the emule version is 708 MB and the rapidshare version (which I have) is only 432 MB - but you can never be sure about these things. Does anybody have both versions? Just dont want to download the emule version for nothing if there is no difference. Thx.
[/i]
CaspianC

Nevermind, I will find out pretty soon..
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

CaspianC wrote:Btw, about Booky's Crush, does anyone know if the emule version has better picture quality than the rapidshare version that was posted above? It would make sense because the emule version is 708 MB and the rapidshare version (which I have) is only 432 MB - but you can never be sure about these things. Does anybody have both versions? Just dont want to download the emule version for nothing if there is no difference. Thx.
I wasn't around for a month or so when this thread was first active, or I'd have pointed out quickly that ET is a TLM Usenet guy so the file was available there to do a reshare, avoiding the need fir a rs version. :wall

The rapidshare version is much inferior to the first posted version, it's 4:3 letterboxed (possibly reencoded) rather than 16:9 WS.
rapidshare:
[Image]
eMule:
[Image]

(By the way, for future reference -- this was apparent just from clicking on starfish's screencaps, screencaps are usually an excellent way to check resolution).

I am deleting the rapidshare links.
loverboy wrote:BTW.........shouldn't this be in Canada, not US?
Good catch... the fact ET is from Canada is probably just a coincidence ;) moved. :clap
CaspianC

FLL wrote:
CaspianC wrote: (By the way, for future reference -- this was apparent just from clicking on starfish's screencaps, screencaps are usually an excellent way to check resolution).
Oops.. how did I miss those.. I guess I just checked the latest posts and didnt scroll up this thread. Anyway thanks for the better version.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Would somebody please reshare this file, if anyone has it? It has not been seen complete since at least February. Thanks
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Wow is so cuuuuuute glady if anyone can reshare it :pray