[REL] Ramona (1988) [TV Series]

FLL

Re: [REL] Ramona (1988) [TV Series]

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Still there, never went anywhere.
puttincomputers

Post by puttincomputers »   0 likes

I am really confused then. I downloaded the eMule and all it does is show this red bar. What am I doing wrong?

ok I got the bar to turn blue and 1 source available. but now it is stuck on prepairing
puttincomputers

I now understand how this works. Could someone else start up eMule to help boost the downloading speed?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The fact you have a LowID hurts you, it means your firewall/router/etc blocks incoming connections to eMule. Try to fix that. But I have a good upload speed and have given you a friend slot so that should help.
puttincomputers

I have an idea it may be the router. The computer that the router was installed on is now defunct. I have not gotten around to installing the software etc on another computer.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

puttincomputers wrote:I have an idea it may be the router. The computer that the router was installed on is now defunct. I have not gotten around to installing the software etc on another computer.
Most firewalls forward ports to a specific IP address. Set your computer's IP address to static, then set your router to forward eMule's TCP and UDP ports to that same IP address.

If what I just said was gobbledygook to you, then please read the FAQ forums to get a better idea. Just about every question you might have has already been explained there multiple times.
puttincomputers

thankfully its not gobbledygook. However tech speek is like Pennsylvania Dutch to me and I only know portions of it.

(yes I am a mennonite)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

puttincomputers wrote:thankfully its not gobbledygook. However tech speek is like Pennsylvania Dutch to me and I only know portions of it.

(yes I am a mennonite)
I recommend you download and install the program called Simple Port Forwarding from www.simpleportforwarding.com. It's free and does all the work for you.
puttincomputers

In the last 24 hours I have had 3 of the episode complete. I even saw an instance of ~140 kbs at one point last night!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

puttincomputers wrote:In the last 24 hours I have had 3 of the episode complete. I even saw an instance of ~140 kbs at one point last night!
i am glad it is finally working for you :thumbsup.... have fun

:cool