[REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

vidman49

Re: [REL] Spymate - with Emma Roberts (2006)

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Guest - I just looked and someone else is downloading Spymate right now - so the link is still working - so it must be the fact that I am only on the Kad network.
yoko

Post by yoko »   0 likes

Guest wrote:I would really like to see one of my favourite cuties, and am trying to download this... but it has been stuck at 43.7% for days now, and shortypower reports "Nothing found for ed2k::EB*E*7*B*1*7"... is there any chance of me completing this?
I put it back to shared folder; shortypower reports one source now.

You should really consider using a client that supports Kad, though. Kad (Kademlia) is just another (server-less) method of finding sources. Some think it's even safer, because there are no servers that keep track of what you share.

More info: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/ ... pic_id=232

Note that shortypower only queries known servers, so it does not report sources that are available on unknown servers or Kad.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Guest, if you don't want to try a new emule client how about telling us what server you are using when you need a reshare. We can find and connect to you faster that way.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote:Guest, if you don't want to try a new emule client how about telling us what server you are using when you need a reshare. We can find and connect to you faster that way.

Code: Select all

Server IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx
Server name: Unknown
Looks like it is not in my server list, so that's why my client can't find Guest's sources.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Also, it's usually not a good idea to use just any server - there are lots of fake ones, some of which are possibly traps set up by the RIAA and others to log IPs. I use the list from http://www.peerates.net/servers.php to get a "clean" updated server list (paste the URL into the "Update server.met from URL" spot, then click the Update button) and turn OFF all three Update boxes in Options > General Options > Server.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i use this one.
ed2k://|serverlist|http://www.gruk.org/server.met|/
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I just posted a new tutorial: Changing to a different eMule client
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Guest wrote:BTW, on Nov 11 ptguardian suggested I "Pick a server that is popular that has obfuscation". Firstly, how can I tell if a server is popular? Secondly, what does "has obfuscation" mean - to me it sounds rude, something like a Monty Python skit would do.
Thanks for the new tutorial, Phuzzy4242 - I will try changing to a different eMule client.
Sort of like fish slapping or the Ministry of Silly Walks? :lol:

Obfuscation is a way eMule "disguises" its data. Many ISP's block or throttle P2P and obfuscation makes it harder for them to detect it.

You can look at your server list and see how many people are connected to it and how many files hashes are on it. When you connect, your client will say "Obfuscated connection established on xxx".
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Guest wrote:Wow! Yeahhh! Phuzzy - your tutorial worked.

Obfuscated connection established on: eDonkeyServer No2 (212.63.206.35:4242)

I am now using eMule v0.50a [MorphXT...], and it seems to be working. I put the new emule.exe into the copied folder as you suggested and the system didn't like that - it crashed eMule twice. So, I just used the eMule in the unzipped folder of the binary verson I downloaded, and hit "RUN". I followed the two wizards that came up during the installation and used the same ports that I had been using, and asked the wizard to import the temp files as well as specified my old shared directory. It is busy right now trying to sort out the many movies that I have on share. It also recognized the files that I had been connected to. That's good. Thanks for the help... I am now using eMule v0.50a, Phuzzy. When the client has sorted out the shared files should I do anything more? Like uninstall the old eMule+ that I was using?
Apparently I should be connected to KAD to get the real download connections for "Spymate"... how do I do that in my new eMule client?
Hmm, I've tried 4 or 5 different mods and the procedure I used worked every time. Your old client may be more incompatible than I thought. There's nothing wrong with starting over except you don't carry over any credits you've earned. As you've seen, the upgrade was pretty painless.

There should be a tab for Kad at the top of the eMule screen. You know if both eMule and kad are connected by looking at the globe at the bottom of the screen. Arrow pointing up is eMule and arrow pointing down is kad - both green means they're both connected. Red means not connected, yellow means limited connection, usually due to firewall. If kad isn't connected you may have to bootstrap it. Since it's serverless (peer-to-peer only) it connects to any known clients (those who have connected to you before) to find sources and searches. If there are no known clients, bootstrapping PUTS a client there (Google 'kad bootstrap' to find a good current source). Once you connect through kad, you'll probably never have to bootstrap again.

You can uninstall the old client if you want but you don't have to. Try out Morph for awhile. Also try its different options. I like Morph myself, but you may want to try ScarAngel or one of the others just to see what's out there. The tutorial should work for Morph, Scar, others based directly on a recent version of eMule, and the official vanilla eMule itself. These ignore settings in the .ini files they don't use themselves so copying the .ini doesn't hurt and you keep your old settings - I've moved back and forth between them with no problems.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   8 likes

wow an excellent tutotial there about eMule and Kad. but apart from that --

Listen guys I just can't seem to find a good copy of this film how weird is that - I mean it's as mainstream as mainstream gets.
Please help me = currently I'm downloading Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.27 Gb]
but I'm just scared that it's YET another russian or italian dubbed version. Can anyone confirm? Or even better, do you have it and want to re-share please? You see, I LOVE Emma Roberts. I don't mind the sillyness of this movie cos Emma Roberts. Did I mention I love Emma Roberts? :p

please help either confirm this hash as genuine or (re)share a good copy.

THANK YOU!

Don't go quietly into the night.