[REL] Motion Device (2012) [USA]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Sully23

[REL] Motion Device (2012) [USA]

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

Motion device is a rock band where the main vocalist is Sara Menoudakis, 11 years old and her brothers Andrea and David.

RESPONSIBILITY - by Motion Device featuring 10 year old Sara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILSjtKe_7Q

Giving us life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5yXcKV09xQ
Warg

Re: [REQ] Motion Device (2012) [USA]

Post by Warg »   3 likes

Is it just me or does Sara sound a little like Brenda Lee (especially in "Responsibility")? :? Would like to hear her singing "Always on My Mind" or "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" ... ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [51.34 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [44.39 Mb]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Warg wrote:Is it just me or does Sara sound a little like Brenda Lee (especially in "Responsibility")? :? Would like to hear her singing "Always on My Mind" or "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" ... ;)
MMM.........
There are 2 ways
It is a dubbing or is it like 2 Latin singers Franco de Vita and Ricardo montaner the voice is quite similar but they are different people maybe in Anglo or Euro music there are cases like that
relic

Re: [REL] Motion Device (2012) [USA]

Post by relic »   1 likes

Thank god I can't hear. Just the mention of Brenda has bigalo 6-200 in my head, I won't get much sleep tonight.

Thanks guys. relic
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Warg wrote:Is it just me or does Sara sound a little like Brenda Lee (especially in "Responsibility")? :? Would like to hear her singing "Always on My Mind" or "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" ... ;)
MMM.........
There are 2 ways
It is a dubbing or is it like 2 Latin singers Franco de Vita and Ricardo montaner the voice is quite similar but they are different people maybe in Anglo or Euro music there are cases like that
It's just a similarity, of course. I guess Sara is consciously or unconsciously imitating Brendas style a little in "Responsibility". In the second song she sounds different - somewhat brighter and clearer ...
Warg

Re: [REL] Motion Device (2012) [USA]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

relic wrote:Thank god I can't hear. Just the mention of Brenda has bigalo 6-200 in my head, I won't get much sleep tonight.

Thanks guys. relic
Don't like country roads taking you home to the place you belong (John Denver of course - not Brenda) ??!! :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: