[REL] Keepsake - The Manhattan Syndrome

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Keepsake - The Manhattan Syndrome

Post by kev »   2 likes

Wow!!

I've become an instant fan of this group [The Manhattan Syndrome]due to this song..

The girl featured is Zena Donnelly who seems to now be in her late teens, but when this video was filmed [sometime in October, 2011] she looked to be somewhere between 10 - 12..

A few pix related to the song:
[Image][Image][Image]

A couple'o pix NOT related to the video to make my statement below relevant:

[Image][Image]

For myself, being of Irish descent, the red-headed Irish lass thing works for me.. :heart :heart :heart

:P

kev.
Warg

Re: [REQ] Keepsake - The Manhattan Syndrome

Post by Warg »   0 likes

kev wrote:For myself, being of Irish descent, the red-headed Irish lass thing works for me..
I there anything true in it? I always thought it's an urban myth, the typical Irishman rather being dark haired and the few exceptions really being of norwegian descent ... :think
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Warg wrote:
kev wrote:For myself, being of Irish descent, the red-headed Irish lass thing works for me..
I there anything true in it? I always thought it's an urban myth, the typical Irishman rather being dark haired and the few exceptions really being of norwegian descent ... :think
Lol!!

To be honest, I'm not really sure on the validity of the old saying but to me Zena Donnelly epitomizes it:
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Anyway, I think she was [and still is] really cute! :heart

I love the concept of a video where a cute, vibrant young girl sings with the voice of a weary, regret laden old man.. :think

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   5 likes