[REQ] KONCEAL [Conspiracy thread]

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Ziggy Plock

Re: [REQ] KONCEAL [Conspiracy thread]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:Interesting points. I wouldn't think too much into it (nor the other stuff you mentioned), it's just music (and life) :geek:
Sure. I was ranting, a bit. ;) ;)

My rule of thumb:
When rightwingers talk about "protecting kids", it's NEVER about really protecting them.
When leftwingers talk about it, it actually is. #NotRocketScience

My eyes were opened by the same sex marriage thing. Their opposition was all about "protecting kids"... :roll: :roll: but it was about dictating people how to live.

Oh well.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:Interesting points. I wouldn't think too much into it (nor the other stuff you mentioned), it's just music (and life) :geek:
Sure. I was ranting, a bit. ;) ;)

My rule of thumb:
When rightwingers talk about "protecting kids", it's NEVER about really protecting them.
When leftwingers talk about it, it actually is. #NotRocketScience

My eyes were opened by the same sex marriage thing. Their opposition was all about "protecting kids"... :roll: :roll: but it was about dictating people how to live.

Oh well.
Well, I do love a good rant, as you can tell by my previous posts :lol: Left wing/right wing meh all the same at the end of the day, as with politics, but I admire your enthusiasm (no condescension inferred). Life will happen and by 'life' I mean governing decisions that we have no control over. Forgive my apathy / indifference, but such is life. Unless you want to fight it, in case I leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s

You can't change the world, nor others around you, in fact I will leave my sig quote from fileheaven here (rant begins lmao) actually from Last of the Mohicans...

"Do not try to make them understand you. And do not try to understand them. That is because they are a breed apart and they make no sense."

But then, isn't this a kind of separatism? No, it is a decision to accept differences.

As I say, you will fight, you will lose. Dare I say, take the blue pill. Or not...

Rich :-)
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

red or blue pill, never could remember witch was witch .............
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Good old Clash in ancient times :o I was really young at this time :P ..and I think you must have been a child, Rich.. :lol: Sorry, just kidding ;)

Rich_Visiting

Chiid? :shock: true lol good memory ghost :lol: Well, I don't know what to say to that, have my fav song from the time :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0
Rich_Visiting

btw imagine the age of idler and infiniter! Maybe we understand now their opinions. Time is a funny thing. Except infiniter who said he liked little boys butts lmao But idler was awesome, but old, I fear he was a very old guy in the midst of the developing net.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I never liked Alphaville that much... I've always been a fan of DM ... I think for about 30 years now :o :icon_old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU8UfYdKHvs

Yes, they can rock ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79UffEbaQxw
Except infiniter who said he liked little boys butts
Did he? :lol: :lol: I just can't remember
Rich_Visiting

I know you are no.1 fan of DM, and that is awesome link! I can't compete, other than Metallica San Fran Orchestra that I already posted.

Ok, in the spirit of things, I try to return, Lilja (wait for it)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lOKI-gado

Nice to hear you ghost :-)
Rich_Visiting

ghost wrote:
Except infiniter who said he liked little boys butts
Did he? :lol: :lol: I just can't remember
To the swedish series, I had a problem with it back then, with him saying cute, but now I'm more liberal :lol: (no homo lol)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Nice to hear you ghost :-)
It's a pleasure to me ;)

But back to FLM: