[REL] 7-Year-Old Girls Do "Single Ladies"

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
starfish21

Re: 7 Years Old Girls Does "Single Ladies"

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Pardal asks for a reshare,For an angel posts a repeat of Kev's link,which can be found on the previous page,5 people click the link,giving 5 credits to FAA,which should be Kev's.

Am i the only one that thinks there's something not quite right about that?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

We never intended anyone to get upset by likes - it's a show of appreciation for the people who contribute something. I often click "like" on posts with links even if I have no intention of downloading the files. For that matter, you can click "like" on posts that don't have a link or even click "like" in your own posts. The system isn't super-sophisticated but it works well enough and I don't think FAA meant anything malicious.
starfish21

i'm not saying it was intended,he posted a link to someone elses release,a link that was already there.A breach of etiquette.
when this has happened in the past,the mistake has been pointed out,i know well because i was one of the offenders,i didn't repeat it.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

It's actually not the same file. It may be the same size but he posted an FLV and I posted an MP4 so the hash is not the same. If I had Kev's version I would have just reshared it but the only one I had was the one I downloaded myself from the original uploader on Youtube a couple of years ago.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

MP4s are always a welcome alternative. :thumbsup

My preferred ripping container...
starfish21

understood,the thing is,there's only ever been 1 original,everything has been taken from the youtube clip,i often recode,this time i didn't.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

That original clip has been removed from youtube. When searching for this on the tube I found it under a smaller file claiming to be the original and the same poster also had this video that was interesting..

My Boyfriend's Back
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

The original video was the one uploaded by YAKfilms which you can tell by the logo at the end and in the bottom left corner of the screen throughout most of the video and that's where I got it from. The one on YourDanceChannel is cropped at the bottom and cut off at the end and is not in HD anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=t0kddjBgnuM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/t0kddjBgnuM

As you can see, it's actually still on Youtube but it's set to private. And unlike what you may have heard from different news stories, it only received about 300K views before it was changed to private (not 2 million) so imho the reason why it went viral had a lot more to do with the fact that it was shown all over the news than anything else.

PS: In case anyone was wondering, my avatar is that of Autumn Miller aka the girl in green in the My Boyfriend's Back video and the one in the middle at the end of the Single Ladies video. She has two personal Youtube channels that she uploads tons of awesome content to every week.

http://www.youtube.com/KBMTALENT
http://www.youtube.com/autiefreestylefriday

She's gonna be famous someday. :heart
Pardal2008

Post by Pardal2008 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:Pardal asks for a reshare,For an angel posts a repeat of Kev's link,which can be found on the previous page,5 people click the link,giving 5 credits to FAA,which should be Kev's.

Am i the only one that thinks there's something not quite right about that?
Hi starfish,
I asked someone for reshare, because the links on the previous page were not working fo me, and if I remember correctly, I thanked earlier before deciding to download this video.
Pardal

And thanx ptg for next video "My Boyfriend's Back"
It is new for me.

If it was here before, thx the original postman too ;)
All the little girls are in love only to me
donkeykog

Re: [REL] 7-Year-Old Girls Do "Single Ladies"

Post by donkeykog »   15 likes

Upgrade on Original Video

720p
Like this post to see ed2k links  [43.42 Mb]

If anyone has in 1080p PLEASE post....would be much appreciated. :D

I am not sure what the rate on Kev'ss and FAA's is. I have not been sucsessful in downloading yet. But those are only 30MB mp4. So I am assuming this is better. If not let me know and I will delete this post or change it as still asking for 1080p :)