[REL] Jackie Evancho: Dream With Me in Concert

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
For An Angel

[REL] Jackie Evancho: Dream With Me in Concert

Post by For An Angel »   9 likes

This little girl took the world by storm last year when she became the best-selling debut artist of 2010 and the youngest female solo artist ever to go platinum. Last month PBS aired a 1 hour concert featuring many of the songs from her newest album Dream With Me. This is a must have for any Jackie Evancho fan.
To support the release of Dream With Me, Great Performances presents Jackie Evancho in a solo concert that fully reveals the complete range and depth of this spectacular young talent. Watch highlights from the solo concert debut of the 11-year-old girl with the extraordinary soprano voice.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
Ain't she the most beautiful LG ever? :heart
Like this post to see ed2k links  [550.70 Mb]
Last edited by For An Angel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starfish21

Re: Jackie Evancho: Dream With Me in Concert

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i'm sure she's got a bright future,personally i think she's a screeching little shit.

[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm sure she's got a bright future,personally i think she's a screeching little shit.

[Image]
awww LOL starfish, I was actually having similar thoughts :icon_biggrin2
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I have been following her since America's Got Talent(should have won). she is fantastic and a freak of nature in a good way. when you watch her and then hear the amazing voice of someone 3 times here age come out of a little girl it really is amazing. I saw her on a talk show The View last week and she has really polished her talent. no longer such a screecher as Starfish puts it. :cool

The one to watch this season is Anna Graceman she is appearing as a unknown but she was actually on Ellen Show a couple of years ago. She has several great videos on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaGraceMusic
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i'm sure she's got a bright future,personally i think she's a screeching little shit.
Oh, that's nice. I'm sure your voice sounds like heaven :icon_rolleyes
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I have been following her since America's Got Talent(should have won). she is fantastic and a freak of nature in a good way. when you watch her and then hear the amazing voice of someone 3 times here age come out of a little girl it really is amazing. I saw her on a talk show The View last week and she has really polished her talent. no longer such a screecher as Starfish puts it. :cool
She actually performs a couple of songs from her first album in the concert and you can tell that in just 2 short years her voice has matured quite remarkably. She sounds even more like an angel now than she did before, if you can believe that.
ptguardian wrote:The one to watch this season is Anna Graceman she is appearing as a unknown but she was actually on Ellen Show a couple of years ago. She has several great videos on youtube.
Hmm... :think where have I seen her before? ;)
popdrome

omg that's even worse... ptg

why the hell do little girls imitate older women? I guess it's the zeitgeist, similar "child talents" have shown up on poland's got talent, arab's got talent and holland's got talent, believe me! All cloned to either sound like Hannah Montana, a seasoned soprano, Alicia Keys or Beyonce..

As a professional singing coach, I assure u this is not the way young girls sing naturally :wall :wall :wall
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:omg that's even worse... ptg

why the hell do little girls imitate older women? I guess it's the zeitgeist, similar "child talents" have shown up on poland's got talent, arab's got talent and holland's got talent, believe me! All cloned to either sound like Hannah Montana, a seasoned soprano, Alicia Keys or Beyonce..

As a professional singing coach, I assure u this is not the way young girls sing naturally :wall :wall :wall
Very funny perspective :icon_biggrin2

I am sure you are right but the fact they are absolutely adorable leads me not to care one bit. I just sit back and enjoy. :cool
ForAnAngel wrote:Hmm... :think where have I seen her before? ;)
Yeah.. I wonder. LOL
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I suspect this is a US/Europe perspective of child singers & I'm afraid I'm in the Europe camp. She sounds far beyond her years (yes, screeching will do) & even looks falsely 'doll-like'.

Give me Charlotte Church, the voice of an angel singing hymns, before she turned her hand to shagging half of the Welsh rugby team! :thumbsup

lb
popdrome

loverboy wrote:I suspect this is a US/Europe perspective of child singers & I'm afraid I'm in the Europe camp. She sounds far beyond her years (yes, screeching will do) & even looks falsely 'doll-like'.

Give me Charlotte Church, the voice of an angel singing hymns, before she turned her hand to shagging half of the Welsh rugby team! :thumbsup

lb
LOL lb :eyecrazy does she visit the entire europe camp? :drool