[REL] Un Año de danza (2019)

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Sully23

[REL] Un Año de danza (2019)

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

Film that shows, for the first time, the interludes of the Dance School of the Teatro Colón, one of the most prestigious and demanding schools in Latin America. Everything, through a group of boys - between 8 and 12 years old - who enter the first year: from the time they take the entrance exam, until they dance - for the first time - at the Teatro Colón.

Script and directed: Cecilia Miljiker
Edition: Santiago Parysow
Director sound: Ezequiel Scillone
Sound edition: Daniel Celina
Correction of color: Gustavo Torres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dj8nTfGo6E
popdrome

Re: [REL] Un Año de danza (2018)

Post by popdrome »   21 likes

Terrific documentary!

[Image]

[Image]

Country is Argentina. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6724072
Cheers Sully23

Like this post to see ed2k links  [990.88 Mb]

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Re: [REL] Un Año de danza (2019)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:While you listen to music I see top models, micro bikinis and leotards
Now I see what you meant with the leotards ... :P
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:Now I see what you meant with the leotards ... :P
What's up Warg, you don't realize I'm a fan No. 1 of Maddie ziegler, Innocence 2004, candidol
I would like to found a ballet school
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Warg wrote:Now I see what you meant with the leotards ... :P
What's up Warg, you don't realize I'm a fan No. 1 of Maddie ziegler, Innocence 2004, candidol
I would like to found a ballet school
Oh, of course I could tell that from your posts. What I did not understand was the connection of your quoted comment to my previous post (as there is no rivalty between music clips and dancing videos, especially not when talking about the female beauty of the participants ;)). Seeing this thread I took it as an illustration of what you said ...
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:Oh, of course I could tell that from your posts. What I did not understand was the connection of your quoted comment to my previous post (as there is no rivalty between music clips and dancing videos, especially not when talking about the female beauty of the participants ;)). Seeing this thread I took it as an illustration of what you said ...
What I said earlier although a little off topic, apparently we shared tastes for Japanese culture and the country of anime and manga only that your taste for music differentiates me and for my part I know a little about Japanese music and in reality they are women that I love
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:What I said earlier although a little off topic, apparently we shared tastes for Japanese culture and the country of anime and manga only that your taste for music differentiates me and for my part I know a little about Japanese music and in reality they are women that I love
Quite the opposite - it unites us!

When I watched the first AKB48 video on Youtube in mid 2016 (I did not even know jpop existed) this was per chance a song where they played a highschool band that performed their first song. Everything looked so real I thought they really won a talent contest or something :oops: :P. I was heavily impressed how they thrilled the audience. Only later I found they were the greatest pop group of the world and their music ruled asia.

My (very little) knowledge of their - not all japanese - music comes simply from collecting everything available. But what really had a great impact on me was their rather conservative appearance and the friendly and loving atmosphere they are spreading (especially in their early history). For an outsider all those girls simply look as one big entity, but if you get some knowledge, you see how they have each their own very distinguished and sometimes extremely interesting personalities. So it's the girls personalities I'm interested in in the first case - that they are so beautyful is something, erm, I have to live with ... :lol: