[REL] En Reportagefilm om Dansk Røde Kors (1949) [Denmark]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
sebofe

[REL] En Reportagefilm om Dansk Røde Kors (1949) [Denmark]

Post by sebofe »   0 likes

1949, 44 min., Stum

Røde Kors sælger støttemærker til de danske borgere på Røde Kors-dagen, og filmens formål er at fortælle, hvorfor ingen må sige nej. Man følger Ungdommens Røde Kors, hvor de unge lærer, hvordan de lapper tilskadekomne sammen. Herefter besøger man nogle af de børnehaver og –hjem, hvor Røde Kors har uddannet barneplejersker til at tage sig af børn. Røde Kors driver også en folkekuranstalt ved Hald, hvor den jævne befolkning mod en mindre betaling blive behandlet for sygdomme, der kræver omhyggelig kurmæssig pleje. Derudover er Røde Kors også med til at tage sig af de allierede flygtninge, ligesom de møder talstærkt op til store begivenheder, hvor der er behov for samaritter. I det sønderbombede Polen er der stærkt brug for Røde Kors, der svarer ved at sende både bilkonvojer, skibe og flyvemaskiner afsted for at hjælpe.

En Reportagefilm om Dansk Røde Kors (1949)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] En Reportagefilm om Dansk Røde Kors (1949) [Denmark]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

AKA A reportage film about the Danish Red Cross

Thanks for a nice first post, sebofe.
The Red Cross sells support marks to the Danish citizens on the Red Cross Day, and the film's purpose is to tell why no one must say no. You follow the Youth Red Cross, where the young people learn how to patch the injured together. Then you visit some of the kindergartens and homes where the Red Cross has trained nurses to take care of children. The Red Cross also runs a public health institution at Hald, where the regular population for a small payment is treated for diseases that require careful course care. In addition, the Red Cross also helps to take care of the Allied refugees, as well as encountering large-scale events where Samaritans are needed. In the shattered Poland there is a strong need for the Red Cross, which responds by sending both car convoys, ships and airplanes off to help.
The link goes to a site where this documentary can be downloaded.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

WARNING - the link sebofe posted will not allow downloading without disabling blockers, and gives multiple virus and hijack warnings if you do so. I will not risk my own computer trying to download this from that site. Go there at your own risk.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   38 likes

Online here:
https://filmcentralen.dk/museum/danmark ... -rode-kors

It's a silent film, so the lack of sound is not a technical issue.

[Image]

No Imdb entry yet.

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=58389

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.54 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Thanks, jez. My PC started screaming bloody murder as soon as I tried to download from there so I dumped. Too many bad guys out there to take a chance.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:WARNING - the link sebofe posted will not allow downloading without disabling blockers, and gives multiple virus and hijack warnings if you do so. I will not risk my own computer trying to download this from that site. Go there at your own risk.
DepositFiles sometimes leads to pop-ups of the "Update your system ..." type but is in itself harmless. I've used it myself until about 2 years ago and many of my movies are still available which means that they are regularily downloaded (dfiles deletes files after 3 months without download) ... :icon_thk