aka "Erochikku Ranpo: Yaneura no sanposha"
translates as "Erotic Rampo*: The Peeping Tom in the Attic"
* Edogawa Rampo was the author of the short story the movie is based on

[Image]
Yaneura no sanposha (2007) - Cover

Info:
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=17293
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1107389/?ref_=plg_rt_1

Plot: "The editor, Naoko Tomioka, visits the Toeikan, where he was alive, for a special article by Saburo Goda, a deceased painter who has gained cult popularity due to his terrible style. The hall is surrounded by grasslands and coppice forests, and stands quietly away from the eyes. Naoko, a fan of Goda, gets excited about the works displayed in the hall and releases the camera shutters one after another. The inhabitants of this building are Yamane, my husband, Sakurai, a young man who is treating for illness, Madoka, his daughter and his wife Maduka who escaped from debt, and Kaori, a housekeeper. Try to hear However, residents other than their masters, Yamane, are not willing to talk about his hometown. The next day, while strolling with Sakurai, when asked about Goda, he said, "I'm just a mentally ill patient with a good picture," stuck a nail saying, "You shouldn't stick your neck too much," and walked away from the spot. At that time, Madoka told me that Goda loved the attic. That night, Naoko, who went up to the attic and became a “walker”, became aware of the secret of this museum. Naoko couldn't help but look at the hidden figure of the inhabitants of the museum peeking from the ceiling. Naoko finds a woman tied to a chair with a rope in the innermost room of the hall. Once Naoko turns back, she is also intrigued by the locked door, and finally steps into the room from behind the ceiling. The figure of the dying woman tied up reminded me of a picture of Goda. Naoko was absorbed in the camera, but at that time she heard a noise outside the room and hurriedly hid in the closet. Opening the door came a clown with a whitewashed face, holding a knife in her hand. The clown laughs and raises the knife. And a spectacle that just covers the eyes unfolds." (compiled and translated from the pages of two japanese online DVD stores)

In the focus of our interest is very cute 9 years old Momoko Shimizu :heart who plays Madoka ...
[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]
Yaneura no sanposha (2007) - Screens
MP4, 1024x576, 01:27:07 h, Japanese audio without subtitles, 1.1 GB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.11 Gb]

The source of this is a 3.3 GB 1080p version from uloz but the picture quality doesn't fit 1080p at all :(, it's obviously pimped up from a lower resolution. I tried 720p but there were still squares visible at many places - so I reduced it to 1024x576 what seems to be the original size. If you watch it full screen it's still not much worse than the original ... ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Yaneura no sanposha (2007)

Post by ghost »   2 likes

:heart