LosslessCut - Cut videos without quality loss or re-encoding

All hardware and software related discussion topics here. Advice, discussion and opinions on either topic are welcome.
mimzy

Re: LosslessCut - Cut videos without quality loss or re-encoding

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:17 am Quoting is just a tiny hassle for me at times. It would be easier to just type @Night which in other forums would be called user mentioning. Or did I miss this here..with phpBB ?
OK, now I see why you post those empty quotes -- to generate notification to quoted user. Elsewhere so-called @user mentions generate notifications and might automatically add the thread to user's watchlist as well. We don't have it here, but probably it would be available as phpBB plugin/extension.
Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:59 am There is also the option to get a notification if someone replies to a topic you have bookmarked. Well darn, that one is news to me. Is the site reading what we have bookmarked in our browser?
I don't think so :roll: I guess it uses the bookmarks at ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=bookmarks, though I've never used that feature myself.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

mimzy wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:50 pmWe don't have it here, but probably it would be available as phpBB plugin/extension.
If you decide to add it to FLM please make it only optional! :) I read everything and will immediately logout if I see that I have 22 notifications. Too much stress.
I guess it uses the bookmarks at ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=bookmarks, though I've never used that feature myself.
I now see how to manage the bookmarks, but how do you bookmark a topic in the first place, if it is not a browser bookmark? I really do not see it, and I have looked.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:58 pm I now see how to manage the bookmarks, but how do you bookmark a topic in the first place, if it is not a browser bookmark? I really do not see it, and I have looked.
It’s a bookmark within the FLM forum ecosystem. A browser bookmark is completely different, sitting within your Web Browser on your local computer. Or am I completely misunderstanding you here?
Night457
Global Moderator

You understand me just fine, except I do not see HOW to bookmark a topic! Where is it? Am I blind? I don't actually want to bookmark anything, but it would be good to know!
connnor

Post by connnor »   1 likes

It's hidden in the topic tools menu. Check the wrench icon next to the post reply button at top or bottom of this page.
Night457
Global Moderator

connnor wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 pm Check the wrench icon
THANK YOU!!!!! That was driving me crazy. It's about time I learned how to use this board, eh?