[REL] Tottori! Sommeren vi var alene (2020)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Tottori! Sommeren vi var alene (2020)

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thank you for the movie, DreamScape! The good response to this one enthuses me for this one! Good call about the info about opensubtitles, Night. I love it when sites let you search by imdb number. To find certain movies on rarbg, it's a necessity.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:27 pm Glad you found the German dub, if that is what you really wanted!

German dub version discovered by Nasuada:
https://www.filmfriend.de/en/movies/e38 ... 2a3d6886cc
Free, but requires login with German library card number, and maybe also a German IP.
Well, I also like the original ones but sometimes I'm lazy to read the subs. The good thing in Germany is, that most of the movies with a German translation are beeing good. It's rare that it sounds desgusting. I have only one in my mind, who I hate the German voices and that was with Jørgen + Anne = sant (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7753&hilit=Anne+sant). I saw the Premiere in original language and I really like it, but after I got the German Version... OMG that was terrible. I can't watch it in German.

So I still honor your work around your search for the German subs. I marked this movie and will download it, when I'm running my virtual machine for eMule next time.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:13 pm Well, I also like the original ones but sometimes I'm lazy to read the subs.
Me too! Especially in the evening when my mind has shut down. Generally however I will only pick a dubbed version when I have already seen the original.

I have such a strong preference for the original language that I will watch it without comprehension and without subtitles rather than be assaulted by a terrible English dub.

I have noticed that German dubs are usually high quality and natural-sounding. But ha! That does not do me any good! :D

Also, if you used a free proxy you should be able get the Norwegian file from ulozto rather than having to wait to set up your emule. I have used the "Urban VPN Proxy" Chrome extension a few times to get an IP address for a country that is NOT available in my VPN. I don't trust it entirely so I uninstall it when I am not using it, but so far I don't see any damage to my system!