Princess Estelle of Sweden (11yo)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Triela

Re: Princess Estelle of Sweden (11yo)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

You said:
Sully23 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:50 pm" It's the best I deceive the public."
What does this actually mean?
Sully23 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:50 pm It would take me days even months to see all the auditions without counting the versions of each country.
Dude, please don't tease us about some hot girl and then tell us you don't know who she is, her name, and can't show us anything..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :P
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

I have never been the biggest fan of girls that look older than their actual age, I know people out there love that, but it's never really been my thing really!

The British Princess, Charlotte, when she was little was pretty cute - I think she's too old for me now though! We all have different tastes and preferences after all. :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:35 am You said:
Sully23 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:50 pm" It's the best I deceive the public."
What does this actually mean?
I said it as a guess, we have already seen scams such as Milli Vanilli but someone pretending to be a minor might not happen in the U.S. That said, it's just a theory.
Triela wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:35 amDude, please don't tease us about some hot girl and then tell us you don't know who she is, her name, and can't show us anything..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :P
Perhaps I have Nelson Mandela disease, I remember it does not agree with what I have experienced, I do not believe what I said is quite close, although there are adults who look like children and adolescents who seem to be older.
Triela

Sully23 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:35 pm I said it as a guess, we have already seen scams such as Milli Vanilli but someone pretending to be a minor might not happen in the U.S. That said, it's just a theory.
I totally do not get what you mean here.

Perhaps I have Nelson Mandela disease, I remember it does not agree with what I have experienced, I do not believe what I said is quite close, although there are adults who look like children and adolescents who seem to be older.
You think you have Alzheimers??? Are you between the age of 50 and 60???
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:52 pm
Sully23 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:35 pm I said it as a guess, we have already seen scams such as Milli Vanilli but someone pretending to be a minor might not happen in the U.S. That said, it's just a theory.
I totally do not get what you mean here.

You think you have Alzheimers??? Are you between the age of 50 and 60???
The truth of the matter is:
I THINK, MAYBE, I'M NOT SURE or I simply REMEMBERED HAVING SEEN A GIRL SINGING ON A REALITIE TV BUT HER PHYSICAL FORM SEEMED VERY OLD TO BE A TEEN. :wall
Triela

Aaaaaaaahaaa!!! Yes, now I understand. Thanks for explaining it.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_biggrin2 :bigcrowd :icon_cool4 :icon_cool4 :icon_cool4 :icon_cool4
Sully23 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:49 am Some time ago I met a girl for her age 11yo, her body didn't seem normal, (...) it was on Got Talent or The Voice Kids(...)
So, did you MEET her in person or did you see her on TV?

encontrar can mean both "meet in person" or "find" (for example as in: " see on television")\

find: encontrar, hallar, descubrir a, acertar, dar con, declarar
meet: conocer, satisfacer, atender, encontrar, encontrarse, encontrarse con
encounter: encontrar, encontrarse con, tropezar, tropezar con

Me entiendo? :icon_biggrin2 :bigcrowd
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

I can't wait to see princess Charlotte when she starts to get little bumps, wouldn't have minded seeing her mum at that age, I bet she was cute.
I drink therefore I am
Davros6

Before princess Charlotte we had Beatrice and Eugenie, here they are aged 12 and 11
[Image]
I drink therefore I am
Davros6

Then before them we had Princess Anne's daughter, Zara, age 11 in this picture
[Image]
I drink therefore I am
Triela

Post by Triela »   2 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:38 am
Have a feeling that is just cos of her age, the Brit one.
No. She's just cute.
Hmmmm any girl under the age of 14 who is not overly obese is kind of like a supermodel: they got flawless skin, there's no sagging nowhere, and they move like jaguars.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]