A little hello from LIMBO

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Re: A little hello from LIMBO

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:49 pm
ARTHORIUS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets. ;)
So.... does your wife know about your interests (and what FLM is all about), but doesn't share them, or does she not know about them at all, in which case, she CAN'T share them???? A little unclear to me, sorry.
She doesn't say nothing cause not agreed that...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:35 am Hello Mr. Arthorious. I am pretty new here and I feel like I'm the little kid asking all the big kids if they can come out and play with me. :mrgreen:
your mommy doesn't say you to not accept candies from strangers? ahahahahh

btw welcome here...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Hey ART.

Good to see you popping in, again. We miss your movies!

While ghost and other members are doing a great job filling in; YOU, ART, were the movie-finding master! I spent a year steady working with others around FLM trying to find a LOT of the movies you posted in your 'Mega-Thread'. There are still some we've not located yet. But it was really fun trying to find them.

Please don't stay away so long and when you get the chance let us know if you've come across any more great movies we've yet to find out about!

Stay safe and stay healthy my friend.

kev.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

I don't wanna pry or anything, but i am curious AF how someone with both a wife AND three children, and daughters at that, manages posting here and living there...
("AF" = molto, no moltissimo)