[REL] Noter fra kælderen (2011) short [Denmark]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
jezevex

Re: [REL] Noter fra kælderen (2011) short [Denmark]

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

What/who is lb?
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

lB is 'Loverboy' a longtime member,recently returned. :D
warbucks

Post by warbucks »   0 likes

Thanks fro sharing.
Ziggy Plock

[REL] Noter fra kælderen (2011) short [Denmark]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

I would appreciate some subtitles very much. Thanks.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:30 am Noter fra kælderen (2011)
AKA: Notes from underground
A better translation would be:

"Notes from the cellar" or "Notes from the basement", but cellar is a prettier word and closer to kælder, they both are germanic.

'kælder' = 'cellar', so "kælderen" literally translates as "cellarthe" (or "basementthe", because in Danish/Scandinavian, the definite article is made into a suffix.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
dazux16

Post by dazux16 »   0 likes

hello, a question like this, who has the sources of this short film so I want to see
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   35 likes

dazux16 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:34 am hello, a question like this, who has the sources of this short film so I want to see
I do not know the exact sources for the files on eMule, but it IS streaming here:

https://www.ekkofilm.dk/shortlist/film/ ... kaelderen/

As far as I can tell the video is not region-restricted.

Also, I have not found subtitles either.

The version that *I* have is this one found with an eMule search:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [473.14 Mb]
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   49 likes

Hope to share with everyone :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Has anyone watched this yet?
jezevex wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 am Looks promising, but also depressing....
jezevex, you pounded THAT nail THROUGH the board... :evil:

For how I REALLY feel, just click 'Spoiler'. :lol:
Spoiler:

Other members, if you haven't watched it, set aside 30 some-odd minutes of your life to view this shortie if 'bleak' and 'depressing' don't rip your insides out or if you get into that sorta thing... :roll: (Hell, even if 'bleak' and 'depressing' DO mess with you; put your viewer on 'Fast Forward' and watch it in less time as [unless you understand the language] any dialogue is moot and the actions are what's important.. It's worth a watch to see how NOT to treat another human. :| )

Subtitles would be nice as there is a good bit of dialogue [especially that between the monster and his captive] that would have been insightful to hear. You know, to get a better understanding of how the characters related to each other verbally. :think

Now, to be honest there is nothing outrageously nasty or horrifying shown onscreen. It's just sooo damn bleak...

It's sorta like the last 20 mins of the movie Megan Is Missing (2011) where you're just sitting there watching [actually more like 'listening', as] a monster of a man digs a hole to bury a drum containing a young girl who is pounding on the drum and crying, begging to be freed. HE DIGS THE HOLE, BURIES HER AND THAT'S THE END OF THE MOVIE... :shock: There's just a total, very similar hopelessness and bleakness to this short...
(In the 'Spoiler' there's a BIG spoiler for another film that's not here, but might be OT due to the stated age of the girls involved [14]. However on investigation I found the actress's actual ages were over 17 [and they looked it...], so I've never bothered mentioning the movie as a relevant FLM film...) ;)

Anyway, THIS movie was interesting though depressingly bleak, at least for me. I likes a little 'hope' in my 'entertainment'. But STILL glad I watched it.. :think :heart

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   45 likes

Upscaled from 720p to 1080p:
[Image]

I made English AI-subtitles, too. ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1018.05 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [10.6 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.