Dafne Keen, acrobat, 2020

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Triela

Re: Dafne Keen, acrobat, 2020

Post by Triela »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:38 pm I wonder Triela, maybe those German girls wanted the chance to speak in English with a native English speaker and impress you with their fluency. :think They wanted to speak English because they were flirting with you! :D
Wishfool thinking my friend, they were truly confused when and how I was butchering their language. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Besides, flirting? We kissed on the beach, which sorta kinda was like shaking hands to them, or, I think that was what they thought it was, and there's nothing more to it than that. Remarkable only cos it was my first kissing threesome, but sadly nothing more happened.
Davros6

Re: Dafne Keen, acrobat, 2020

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

It is a very literal saying like saying "It is more American than the hamburger" (since the hamburger is not from that country, suppose it is a hot dog) or "more Japanese than the Toyota" since Dafnes is more Spanish than the feast of San Fermin (The bulls to the street).
Actually the hamburger originated from a German meatball and hot dogs are basically German frankfurters and Bockwurst.
I drink therefore I am