[REQ] Universal Signs (2008)

Triela

Re: [REQ] Universal Signs (2008)

Post by Triela »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:30 pm If pedophilia exists in the Vatican, it would also exist in the film industry, it's my !imagination!
That's a fallacy, a non-sequitur. See here https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequi ... C3%B3gica)

My question was:
Have you read anywhere that either Brooke Shields or Lara Wendel were sexually harrassed in any way?
(¿Has leído en alguna parte que Brooke Shields o Lara Wendel fueron acosadas sexualmente de alguna manera?)

And your answer seems to be: NO.

¿Me entiendes? :D :lol: :inlove :icon_thumbup1 :heart
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:22 am This won't make a diference .... anywhere.

So: Is Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby (1978) ... prepubescents or pubescent?
Same question for Eva Ionesco and Lara Wendel in Maladolescenza (1977)....
in your opinion
Personally I would class someone who is on the onset of puberty (usually around the age of 11 plus) as pubescent
But that's just my opinion
I drink therefore I am
Triela

Post by Triela »   1 likes

Davros6 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:57 am Personally I would class someone who is on the onset of puberty (usually around the age of 11 plus) as pubescent But that's just my opinion
Yes, you could make a good case for that.

And this is a side-note, but being a ephebophile, or saying "your honor, she's pubescent not prepubescent!" won't make a difference in either the court of public opinion, or an actual court. Or, with the TSA if you get caught with questionable stuff on your phone. And with "questionable" I of course don't mean images of girls who are in anyway nude. Those are, AFAIK, already illegal
I'm referring to girls in bathing suits, bikinis or bare midriffs. I imagine if your employer catches you with that, you'll be fired, even if it's not strictly illegal.

BTW: Brooke was 12 yrns, 4 moons and 2 daze old when filming began and 12 yrns,6 moons and 4 daze old when filming ended.